Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

Supporter
Looking forward to a Dramatic Cliffhanger next chapter, followed by the next chapter where Kazuya flees and Ruka is waiting at his apartment, worried since he called out sick.

Anyone want to bet on whether she's angry but honestly tries to console him, he lets her stay the night*, somehow Chizuru knows this, and the resulting firestorm causes the comments on 180 to break 1000? (/troll 😁)

* - but we'll find out in 181 that nothing happened

Dex-chan lover
All these mfs writing essays in the comments gotta get some pussy immediately.

I'm honestly 100% confident than Umi is tryna push the 2 together. He probably asked Chizuru what she thought of Kazuya, and realized that it wasn't gonna happen unless he said something

@Chiibihime

you must be blind, I clearly stated I'll say any word I want OUTSIDE OF ILLEGAL STUFF or words that aren't illegal. "shit" or "cunt" isn't illegal and it's not even towards you, it's towards the manga characters.

"Actually you cannot. Websites have these things called "rules", you see."
Well you see buddy I have actually never have broken these rules, I barely said anything that is against any rules in terms of commenting lol!

Spoiler: mangadex comments rules you pompously claim about me breaking

5.1.1 - Racism: With the exception of a serious historical discussion, there is never a context in which racist language is acceptable on MangaDex.
5.1.2 - Sexism: One gender is not inherently superior to another. Harassing someone solely on the basis of gender is not acceptable on MangaDex.
5.1.3 - Religious Discrimination: All members of all religions are equally deserving of respect. Insulting someone solely on the basis of their religion or slandering a specific religion is not acceptable on MangaDex.
5.1.4 - Other Terminology: This category includes everything else that does not neatly fit under the above categories. It includes, but is not limited to, rape jokes, homophobia, transphobia, and direct personal attacks.
5.1.5 - Direct Personal Attacks: We encourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion on MangaDex. We encourage users to criticize the content of a post and not the poster themselves.

As you see, I never even broke the rules, I haven't said any racist shit, wasn't sexist, wasn't bashing a religion, I wasn't making degenerate jokes, I wasn't making any personal attacks (except once when you already did multiple times). I wasn't even bashing any posters in at the start, I only bit back when I was getting direct poorly written insults.

Tbh you have broken these rules more than me, I was doing nothing but commenting about the manga and you just come to me and insult me, for what? not liking the author's story?

@Chiibihime

If we are talking about rules, remember this?
"I STILL think you're a complete loon"
"lol soooo childish"
"but I think we should wash his mouth out with soap"
"Bruh, you're insane"

Looks like these statements that is targeted at me are breaking the rules. I only bit back once (the "dipshit" insult, even then I was saying I was a hypocrite for saying that), and the American PC thing is not even a personal attack since that aint a person and i'm saying not to push that shit on me.

5.1.5 - Direct Personal Attacks: We encourage intelligent, thoughtful discussion on MangaDex. We encourage users to criticize the content of a post and not the poster themselves. [/spoiler]

that rule right there that was broken by those quoted statements, criticize the comment not the poster mate.

Next chapter has Kazuya going to the after party because Umi wants to introduce him to people who need help with getting movies off the ground.
Kazuya NEEDS character growth. As he is now, he cannot have a successful relationship with Chizuru. He needs to develop talent that is comparable to her's. He cannot act like she does, but he can plan and manage better than nearly anyone else in the room. He stands out in this crowd, and once he realizes that, he'll start getting over his feelings of worthlessness and start thinking that Chizuru could find him valuable.
The only way that Kazuya ends up with Chizuru is if he develop a career in film. If he's a shop-keeper, he will continue to feel worthless.
If he's a shop-keeper, Ruka is his girl. Not because she's worthless, but because he would feel equal to her.
And Sumi? Working at the aquarium.
Mami? No chance in hell.

i really wish the author would take more time with his male characters. talking about “umi really is a stud” while dude looks like a cornchip with some sour cream on his head

Umi knows for sure Kaz was the classmate Chizuru was talking about.
He also knows Kaz hasnt made a move after all these months.
Umi's time is now. Reiji should have him step up to the plate.

Who here would stand by while the girl they loved had her time wasted by some self deprecating Simp?

@ammatrax

My comments were still WAY more mild than yours, with calling me a c*nt which I do not appreciate in the least. They were not "personal attacks" but YOU definitely personally attacked me as "c*nt" is so vulgar they don't even allow it to be said on television or radio at any time of day.

@squashua15

HAHA I KNOW...Umi's not even hot...:| I want to see more of MAMI'S BROTHER...damn, now that's more like it. xD

@HalfCanadian
Collapsed for space:
If Kazuya becomes a movie producer/director, being in a relationship with Chizuru will only help his career, but it will be a major detriment to her career. The film industry is tough to break into, Kazuya having exclusive rights to Chizuru will be a major asset, but there is no way that Chizuru will be able to break into the main stream entertainment without going to other producers, which would only weaken Kazuya's position.

Further more, and this is an unfortunate truth, the entertainment industry is all about visuals, and sex sells big time. As talented and beautiful as Chizuru is, there are hundreds of thousands more just like her, with just as much talent, and just as much will power to succeed. Chizuru needs every advantage she can get, and her having a boyfriend/husband/lover will only hurt her chances at getting a role where another girl could just as easily get that spot, all because the other girl can be marketed as "single" and attract a wider male audience. With Kazuya by her side as a boyfriend/husband/lover, she will never attain the popularity her grandmother had, despite their best efforts. So Chizuru will never be fully fulfilled, compounding this unfulfillment, Chizuru will be unable to have children until much later in her life, and by that point (and given Chizuru's personality) they'll have the stereotypical one child. This will leave Kazuya unfulfilled as Kazuya desires a large family.

Chizuru having children will take a dramatic toll on her body, at the very least taking her out of filming for at least a year, and her body may not recover its pre-child form (and definitely won't if she has two children). All together Chizuru and Kazuya are an incompatible couple that will leave each other desiring more out of life. That is part of why Chizuru is not a good choice for Kazuya, or vice versa. A relationship with Ruka is a much more compatible choice, from goals/desires in life, to personalities, those two just click, like they're made for each other. In addition, Ruka acts like a significant force multiplier, back whatever Kazuya desires with 200% of her being, her commitment will help who or whatever Kazuya supports, as Ruka has proven to be flexible, and will grow to fulfill any roll she is assigned.

Sumi comes close to Ruka, and excells in some areas Ruka fulfills, but fails to fulfill Kazuya in all areas, mainly she doesn't seem the kind to have multiple children. Mami will help Kazuya's professional life the most as she has been shown to have no moral reservations when it comes to doing whatever she needs to do to get what she wants. Mami will also give him a large family, but will ultimately leave him very unhappy.

I hate characters like this MC soooo much, why the f do you have to be so self-depricating. I'm sure he'll be the same way even if Mizuhara straight up confesses to him. And I'm 100% sure that if they start dating, he will be 10 times worse.

I would like to just drop the manga, but I'm too far into it now, even if it is hard, I'll have to see it till the end

@Chiibihime

Where I live, the word "cunt" is considered mild when used as a insult, even used in a friendly manner, we don't even censor it in tv or radio, we don't even censor "shit". And those statements of yours towards me the poster I also do not appreciate. And there were more "directed attacks" towards me than towards you, and remember I only bit back when you already did multiple "insults" towards me, you started it.

Anyways, this conversation is going off a tangent so i'll just try to be the bigger person here and agree to disagree.

I'll wait for the next chapter to see if my opinion of the MC will change.

@squashua15 @Chiibihime

Stud: "Slang. a man who is notably virile and sexually active. a handsome man with an attractive physique; a hunk." -

What a "stud" looks like varies widely between different cultures. The Kpop look or Umi's look is considered a "stud" in most parts of Asia. Just because you don't find him attractive does not mean isn't with most eastern women.

Users who are viewing this thread