Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 178 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 3)

the last pages from when umi asked about "i dont not like you" to the final page got my heart pounding man, jeez this author is good at making me nervous lmao.

Group Leader
@Revenant62 It felt kinda odd for him to use this specific phrase and I didn't remember that it's what Mizuhara told him before. What you said makes a lot os sense.

Anybody else notice that umi almost looks like Mami, what if he’s her brother and him asking about fundraising and the other stuff that happened ties back with Mami, I feel like something big and shitty is gonna happen

Supporter
@DannieBrown Anybody else notice that umi almost looks like Mami, what if he’s her brother and him asking about fundraising and the other stuff that happened ties back with Mami, I feel like something big and shitty is gonna happen

I would LMAO if this winds up being the outside perspective of an incest manga. (^_^)b

At a party full of actors and such, Kazuma is one of the few who has knowledge of producing and funding and screening his own movie would actually be a very hot topic of discussion (if anyone actually knew). If chad-kun brought Kazuma into a few circles and said some words - people would be hounding him with questions.

Supporter
This is the first time she blushed like that, right? Live is starting to make sense again...

Like isn’t everyone right now taking the wrong hint about ntr? Y’all can tell me if I’m wrong but didn’t mizuhara blush because she said to umi that she „don’t like" kazuya?

Users who are viewing this thread