Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 179 - The Girlfriend and the Tiger’s Den (Part 4)

Fed-Kun's army
Another bush, another beating.. welp, is there more bushes for beating..

Oh my, silly me! Of course there is!

Dex-chan lover
Great, just what I needed with the world in the state that it's in... another reason to hear the soundtrack from Titanic playing in my head.

Specifically, Iceberg, Right Ahead.

I'm not expecting a huge Character development but it's not bad. Kazuya sometimes can be chad

WTF?! WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!! I REALLY LIKE IT!! LET’S SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT AND I CAN’T WAIT!! THIS AGONY IS SO SO REAL!! HOPEFULLY NEXT TIME THAT HE CONFESSES NOBODY GETS IN THE WAY!!

P.s. maybe in the next chapter, we’ll get to know what Umi talked about with Chizuru. Am I the only one curious?

@Menhir : you have to read between the lines here. Aside from what Umi pulled last chapter, (saying "I want you" to Mizuhara through Kazuya,) in this chapter, he took a happy Mizuhara aside to talk to her, and immediately after they were done talking, she was upset but thoughtful and left Umi and his party, making sure to grab Kaz and take him with her. Umi's words very clearly took somebody who wanted to be there, and made her NOT want to be there.

Once alone with Kazuya, instead of tsundere mode, she talks to Kazuya about relationships, knowing full well that he loves her. Also, go back earlier in this arc, where she comes back to Kazuya with food and says to him in a full-cell: "let's eat." That is a facial expression a girl reserves for her boyfriend.

So, seems pretty clear to me.

@WhisCalifa69 : Thank you for your vote of confidence, but Kaz and Mizuhara still have Mami to worry about, and that woman is like a nuclear war of hatred and spite. I don't think they're at "happily ever after" yet. Mami's voice actress in the anime described her as "the last boss," which is pretty accurate.

Dex-chan lover
it took like 179 chaps and here we are now. This ship i am on is really on the strangest of seas.

Chapter 1642, MC is in his forties and chapter ends, "This is it, I'm going for it. It's finally time!"

@jenohva Umi broke up with his ex (Nanao, Nanawo, Nanaho, whatever) right before he had that compensated date with Chizuru in exchange of retweets for the crowdfunding.

Chapters 126-127 iirc.

Users who are viewing this thread