Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 21 Ch. 180 - The Girlfriend and Determination

The best who could happen would be for him to be rejected and finally tell the truth to everybody. I really don’t see kazuya and chizuru fit as a couple they lives in completely different kind of world and like we could see some chapters ago he really don’t fit on her world ...

Supporter
@CulR I think author is time wasting because of some business head idea involving the manga and anime.
Interesting point. Sadly, this makes too much sense.
Back when we were all frustrated with godawful Naruto and Bleach filler, did anyone expect that some day they would come up with "Since now it's the anime production schedules that are falling behind, let's fill out the manga with cruft until the team can come back and start working on the next season"?

Next Time: The confession, MAMI and the bag
I'm disappointed that Kazuya couldn't do it, but not surprised. Sasuga Miyama. More than that though, I'm excited for the next chapter because chaos is on the menu for next week if we're to believe that text stinger about Mami. :D

this mc is pathetic. why cant he do anything right after 180 chapters? also who gets on their knees to break up with his girlfriend? why is he dating another girl anyway?

Ok, now kazuya already tons of flag to capture mizuhara. But he never once do this scene "JUST DO IT!!!". Could be this the end?,

I expected the jebait so I laughed when it happened instead of malding. It's like the 10th time it's happened lmao.

@Miotio

Maybe. Ruka is resolved, Mami will probably be resolved soon. Sumi was just a treat to us all, and Umi is probably resolved. They could drag this another two years, but there's no need. It's been a good story so far.

Eheheh "next time, confession mami and the bag", let's go for some classical The-forgotten-frist-girlfriend-ending-drama.
Feels like the ending is coming though.

Fed-Kun's army
3 years of jebait
3 years of suffering
3 years of MC being flustered 24/7
3 years of me still reading kanokari like a retard

Users who are viewing this thread