Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 43 - The Unsuitable Girlfriend 3

Dex-chan lover
MC keeps treating Rukia like shit for no reason other than him being a total asshole.

That said, Sumi's cuteness keeps healing my heart and making me less angry. I hope she never interacts with the MC after this so she doesn't have to deal with his shitty personality.

just hope the MC never date any heroine in this manga.....................

Contributor
@Reine

A school days ending would be even better.
This MC don't deserve anything else.

Dex-chan lover
Wait, why would he be fucked if Mami thinks Sumi is his gf? Isn't he chasing Mizuhara now?

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm .... Lately When I read a romance manga, the comment pool always seem so toxic.
This MC could probably save an orphanage from burning down and I bet someone would say they wished the MC burned down with the building.

Contributor
@Sh4dey

Probably because you read some romance mangas with horrible MC, no ?

I mean, look at 29 to JK for exemple (yeah i know, you already read it, i saw you posting here :d ), everyone love the Mc here because he's...great ? Not stupid like many others ? Can think and act like a adult most of time ?

Even a Mc like the one in Parallel Paradise is well liked here (even if he act sometime like a jerk), he know what he want and act when he need to do it.

Dex-chan lover
@Reine: He never betrayed anyone, nor is he using the girls in some illicit way. I don't see your problem. You might try to remember it was his ex leaving him and constantly shittalking him, not the other way around.

I feel like everyone who posts on this manga is just mad from inertia at this point. either that, or they've seen other people being mad and figure they should be mad too, even if there really isn't any cause for it. No matter what the case is though it seems like a lot of people need to really chill the fuck out. It's only chinese comic strips, why you heff to be mad?

Dex-chan lover
@MrFixit
Who knows, but one thing is sure, a good bunch came from reddit and the circle jerk is horrible if not embarrassing to see. Also people projecting and wanting to self insert as white knights which is also embarrassing on its own, meanwhile both will keep the autistic screeching every new chapter.

@Sh4dey
They already did when mc jumped to save Mizuhara from drowning hoping he drowned instead.

@kazaddum
Because white knights.

Dex-chan lover
I do wish Mami would fuck off somewhere else, but she's the only one providing any compelling conflict in the entire story so far. I suppose Rukia did as well with the grandma.

@Kuroageha What's even worse is when people just want's the MC to be completly perfect and fuck every girl he meets. If he doesn't do that he is a "beta" whortless MC -.-' As for this manga I'm guessing people disliked him from the start because he made some cringey and stupid decisions. Still he got better and thats what people call character development. Sadly there are a good amount of people who don't care about that and only want wish fulfillment and they are the ones who whine the most.

Dex-chan lover
@MrFixit
They enjoy being mad. ?
Look at those almost 300 comments. Which other manga on MD does have so many comments?

Dex-chan lover
You know, I was expecting the same old terrible comments and I was pleasantly surprised

ivv

Dex-chan lover
This manga is basically "I Would Like To READ AWESOME COMMENTS"

Dex-chan lover
"She's a friend who's afraid of guys and I'm trying to get her used to dating. Chizuru knows"
"Chizuru asked me to help out her friend whose afraid of guys"
"Chizuru and I are taking a break"
"I have a new girlfriend but this girl is a friend that I'm helping get used to guys"
"None of your business, Mami. You treated me like crap and I don't have to tell you anything"

So many legitimate responses. None of which is equivalent to was essentially "yeah I'm cheating on my girlfriend. Ha ha ha"

Almost forgot what a trash MC this was. There are so many own-goals one can make. This guy makes them all.

Users who are viewing this thread