Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 3

Dex-chan lover
Dude can't even stop thinking with his dick even when his crush's grandma is opening her heart to him.

Dex-chan lover
Going with how this garbage tends to play itself out most of the time, my prediction is: She sleeps over and he spends the whole night agonizing over it like he never developed a spine as a fetus and in the morning Ruka visits, see this, and will misunderstand.

Shit. I forgot how amazing and special this comment section was.

If this is so bad. I would like to know what are you favorite romcom manga. Which are the good ones?.
Normal mode: Same format. Primarily romcom.
Hardmode: on going manga.

Dex-chan lover
The comments are gold.
btw, I may be the only one that's not shipping Mizuhara and mc... no matter what I just can't like her.

Dex-chan lover
@batora

Best heartwarming romcom? Machida-kun no Sekai

I'll also say that I really loved the relationship build in Nana to Kaoru (especially NtK Black Label), and also Nozoki Ana. Also Sakuranbo Syndrome is good. They're all a bit smutty though!

@boag

I wish I could draw, but I have been thinking to try my hand at some writing... my numbers aren't even high imo. I had a roommate that slept with twice that many girls in a single year. Literally a different girl every weekend at minimum. He brought home a different girl every night for a week once in one particularly memorable stretch.

Fed-Kun's army
@kronix
When will you upgrade your gf from just your hand? You sound like horny teenager or 50+ guy who wants but can't. :p

Supporter
@Comrade-Sandvich The MC is dense to the bone, or maybe he has a brick instead of a brain inside his skull.
His brain isn't in his skull, it's dangling between his legs.

@boag Hey remember the other 3 girls in the series?
cause the author sure doesnt.

The other characters (including Ruka, Mami, and Unmemorable) only exist as awkward mechanisms to circuitously maneuver MC, aka Mega-Cuckold, into Perfect Goddess Mizuhara's pantsu. Or at least, they hardly ever appear except when needed for that purpose.

Supporter
@Comrade-Sandvich Wow. I think you've just discovered the Rosetta Stone for understanding the entire manga. ?
His brain is between his legs.
He hardly ever engages his brain.
When his brain does engage, like when he decided to go out and pork Ruka in the hotel room, it instantly flips into self-pity.
Self-pity turns the girl off and/or makes him run away, so he ends up not needing his brain after all.

Double-page supporter
This is the kind of manga I unironically and seriously want the "main character" to lose. This passive nice guy shit shouldn't be rewarded. And I want this manga to fail because I don't think this is the kinda shit that should be popularized. I sound like an old fuck, but I think portraying this kinda loser receiving such ridiculous rewards for his pathetic and immoral actions is actually unhealthy. Especially when it's never acknowledged as such.

@Batora
I̶f̶ this is so bad.
Ftfy. It's not an if bro.

@Yautja
Exactly, it's like being pathetic loser makes you automatically a potential candidate for the hottest beauty and talented girl there is (most Japanese authors are like this).

You rent a girl and consider it a better option then being a better man and getting one for real (which incase of this MC already has one by the name of Ruka) and he is willing to throw it all away just to support a girl by renting her out despite the fact she is even willing to let him make her his real girlfriend.

Pathetic to the bottom of jackassery.

DISAPPOINTMENT!
I thought there will be a good advancement from the last chapter's cliff hanger. But none of them happened. She should atleast overheared the confession of the MC.. like what the hell.. and the door bell.. she lost her keys? Disappointment!! Or is it really? If she is lying, then this is a development?. Atleast I don't want to hate this... please..

Double-page supporter
now did she really lost her keys hmmmmmmmmmmmm

@wimpyegg you know raws are out, you can just look at the panels and see for yourself.

@LysandersTreason

Machida-kun no Sekai is a Shoujo manga.
NtK, NozoAna, SakuSyn are all Mature and mostly smut.
So not even a "Normal mode" answer.

So I ask again to all the specialized manga critics on this thread:
If this is so bad. Where are all those shonen romcoms that are "better than this".

Normal mode: same format. Classic romcom. No chuuni bullshit. You guys are free to pick old manga.
Hardmode: It's on going manga.

Horimiya's romance is pretty enjoyable to read.
Runway de waratte and sono bisque doll are also great, though their romance arc is just started so idk what will happen in the future.
Go-toubun no hanayome and We can't study are quite popular on reddit right now (though I like go-toubun more)

Users who are viewing this thread