Kanojo, Okarishimasu - Vol. 7 Ch. 58 - The Girlfriend, Chizuru Ichinose 3

Banned
It would be nice if there could be a romcom protagonist who doesn't visibly shit himself in horror at the mere prospect of an unexpected development.

... And as relates to the comments which are apparently mostly from 2 years ago (for some reason)... I don't think I can remember the names of any romcom manga. No really. I'm literally reading this one right now and I don't know what it is called. I've read quite a lot, but I don't think any of them were ever particularly memorable off-hand.

@soticoto have you read Love is War? it's a pretty decent romcom but you might not like Kaguya-sama because she has a little hairstyle thing that sticks out. but a pretty solid story

Dex-chan lover
I've been through this manga. I was the dumbass. And the girl I had a thing for liked me, knew I liked her, knew she was way classier than I was, and tried to set a rejection on autopilot so everything could come apart gracefully.

It worked, but it was all nothing at all. Chizuru needs to listen to the other girls and let it go. Otherwise, she'll look back on a smoking crater where she thought a pleasant relationship took place, because it was all for nothing.

Besides, she's got to come to grips with the fact that she's a hooker.

Yes! Finally an exciting incident. I hope the author doesn't fuck it up and in the end like always there is no progress made.

Okay before any more chapters can we just send this MC straight to horny jail
fetchimage

This dude too horny getting a a little stiffy in front of his crush's Grandma lmaoo. That was very sweet though

There's this funny story about this shameless guy that was born some time ago, legend says he's a social outcast AND a complete dumbass, turns out the dumbass is me, I've been born cuz some 21 year old dude forgot his keys on a table and ended up marrying the daughter of the dude that found his keys.
^ Kool bro, no one fucking asked.

Users who are viewing this thread