Kanzen Kaihi Healer no Kiseki - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - This Healer is Useless

Dex-chan lover
The reason why people think evasion is rubbish is pretty simple, I'd bet 99% of folks don't start with 50 free statpoints.

New people won't progress and level up if they do their job, so if they put everything into evasion (maybe their first 2-3 points) they'll not progress, and they'll probably die since their evasion isn't godly high yet. It makes sense for people to think evasion is a dump stat unless you're able to powergrind until you can get enough points to get hit to godly levels.

Dex-chan lover
dude so chill

@Red225 I think he wouldn't die from a goblin or anything like that at all now, he just need a better equipment and then he can raise his lvl pretty easy and safe.

Dex-chan lover
@SilverSun He won't die, but the problem is people just starting out from level 1 and not having lots of statpoints would die early on. Thus, everyone else would think that evasion is rubbish, because if you don't get past a certain investment in it you're going to be trash.

Dex-chan lover
@Red225 More ever he's going to be super weak against unavoidable AoE attack that usually deal low damage, but who knows, maybe he can out heal the damage itself.

@SilverSun well we all experienced at some point that boss that would out-regenerate that dmg that we were doing to it XD So I guess that as long that something doesn't one shot him it will be a perfect starting build, he can power farm any type of "initial monster" right?

Dex-chan lover
Add in a sure hit attack that ignores evasion and MC's dead. But since it's an isekai, this will not happen, and we'll just be fed how "amazing" the MC is.

Double-page supporter
This whole thing could have been avoided if only he said that he already got 100 points on recovery.

Good thing he hid his power. That trash kingdom doesn't deserve him.

Dex-chan lover
Specially if one stat is maxed out already, he can just put it all on EVA with his REG and he's basically a ghost.

minmaxing DEX for archers is also a thing, then use items to lower enemy aggro and have a party or use another char.
Toram techniques right there.

@Pilatypus

then he'll just be manipulated by the King Pig and Jafar... big no no.

At least we got to see right before starting an adventure the bad attitude of the trash kingdom

I think i've never played a game where an evasion build is OP
And even if there is one, there are a way many others with myriad of counters for evasion so dumping my points there wouldn't even cross my mind
Unless Speed and Evasion are merged though in the games i've seen where that happens they simply call it "Speed" so i doubt it's the case here

Dex-chan lover
Miss! Miss! Miss! Miss! Lolol. This guy is a big mood tho, I wouldn't wanna be hero either.

Dex-chan lover
looking at how his evasion works how tf does he expect to survive AoE attacks or any wide-area destruction by just going all evasion

he drops defense as a choice because it isn't "interesting" what kind of logic is that with your actual life depending on this
and he has "experience" with games so goes pure evasion which is almost never viable by itself

Fed-Kun's army
@Dramen broski, evasion isn't a set value in any game. I'm willing to bet that it's a percentage multiplied by another value, and since a stat value above 50 is said to be the point you master that stat I'm guessing that there's the percentage multiplied and then an added "master bonus". Also, defence requires you to get hit, so why not get rid of all damage by going evasion?

Users who are viewing this thread