Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san - Vol. 14 Ch. 123 - DVD Rental

TSP

Group Leader
Also, kinda sad that no one mentioned this! (Yes, it is intentional, we simply romanized the title)

e8OXLNn.png

More progress! I feel like we're gonna get there soon which makes me both happy and sad since that may be the end. I hope it continues after confession though

Dex-chan lover
Goodness finally some real progress
Not as tangible as I want it yet but at least it's there

Albeit it's obvious Takagi likes him, but you can't never be too sure with 'some' girls. I had some experiences similar to this series, albeit not on the same level, with a girl over a couple of months and i was like "does she like me or what?" Long story short, she didn't, not on a romatic scale, but we did make out for a week to check out if there was anything there but that was it and out relationship got awkward and we distanced from each other. So you never knows or maybe you're not a manga character.

@TSP > Many Japanese people only have a DVD player, a TV, and a cellphone in terms of technology,

No, you’re wrong, Japan is a freakin’ first world country, during my exchange years, Japanese kids in general had same stuff Aussie kids have here. But, all of them had playstations instead of Xbox, albeit nobody used andriod, I was the only one with a s5, ~Maybe cause Samsung is South Korean company ~ Everyone had iPhones instead, this was 6 years ago.

About DVD rentals, probably it’s stuck as a tradition. Same way most japanese still buy manga in printed format and don’t move to web-comics altogether.

TSP

Group Leader
@Araragiken

Was probably just the area you happened to be in during your exchange trip.
Members in our group who live in various parts of Japan (and have lived here for many years) back this up.

Obviously, not everyone is going to be the same technology-wise,
but there are enough to keep an entire industry afloat that should be obsolete.

Finally! Another chapter where Takagi is not some powerful, all-knowing being but a normal middleschooler who has a crush! And there wasn't even any teasing here. I hope more chapters like this get released. Really cute!

Dex-chan lover
Personlly I'd reommend "The lies of Sheriff Evans" it's about this cool cowboy who wants to get with the ladies but his sense of justice is stronger than his lust.
Oh and this other Cowboy movie called "Steel Ball Run", It's about a crippled man in a horse race across America. Until suddenly the president shows up. Truly a great film.
10/10 for both of 'em.

@ejohn well, I said that based on what I know of having lived there during my exchange year. I don’t understand why you’re so salty about it.

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd see Takagi be such a coward. Nishikata actually got what she was saying with that movie title but then just dismissed it because he can't believe she'd feel like that about him. Such a cute and sweet chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread