Karakuri Circus

Double-page supporter
This is one long manga. I think i will return to hibernation. Anyway, thank you.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only on chapter 86, and it appears to me that eighty percent of the characters are going through or attempting some sort of Pinocchio arc and the fairy is a musclebound lunk. I LOVE it.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

really hope this finishes some time this decade :> I feel the anime missed alot of stuff and would like to see what they missed.

I don’t mind it slowing down a bit the everyday translations must have been super tough on the team. But I would at least like to know if they dropped it or if they just made it a weekly or monthly update. I can live with it being slow just don’t stop it again T.T

Group Leader
There will be more chapters, but it'll take a while. The team seriously needs more translators.

Fed-Kun's army
Here to see if this makes anymore sense than the anime and it doesn't and I love it. Glad to see an older series get love. Made at a time where authors took risks still and troupes hadn't taken over.

Im reading this and reborn atm. Its amazing how great these stories are even if the structure is a bit broken and the worlds are a bit absurd. They werent worried about pleasing anyone and instead wrote for themselves first. Only a few mainstream series have managed to keep the same feeling. Jojo and One Piece are the ones I can think off the top of my head. With Jojo only really going into the "mainstream" in recent years instead of being a niche.

Double-page supporter
Only 100+ chapters more to go. I think i will get to read it in full at the end of 2025.

Dex-chan lover
@CheerTheDead Wow it is true just some more 100 chapters and we are done, when you read so many series that have 500+ chapters you kind of devalues what it can be done with 100.

Man, i remember when i read this series for the first time, it is more than a decade now and this still is one of my all-time favorites can't wait for the bittersweetness of the end.

Kinda glad the scanlators released that last batch all at once instead of when they were available. Back-to-back cliffhangers are always so brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread