Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 16

@Death_Saved Theoretically yes but keep in mind that the innkeeper said that to reach lvl 16 and above they would need high quality equipment and some serious skills. Combine that with the intelligence of a human and it's probably safer to just hunt the bigger monsters. Also I'm sure that he doesn't really want to kill people if he doesn't have to.

@SandwichNamedJacob well no one is even attempting it, because even then it's really dangerous. He pretty much is known for saving up money. So getting good gear etc. but just killing those thugs for the xp and lv ups might get him to lv 16 and he can just claim he got some strong beast with the gear and preperations. After reaching lv 16 or so he can also actually hunt some strong beast as evidence. Would be easier to hunt it with lv 16+ rather than actually attempting to finish one off at lv15.

Group Leader
Kimon and Yajin sure makes a perfect sniper team, with Yajin as his spotter.

@lilsiuol
@Ademnd
What's up with the bad font for this chapter? It's very distracting. Why the sudden change?

If they're using photoshop, probably forgot to change the text setting's anti-aliasing to 'Smooth.'

Dex-chan lover
Dude certainly needs to work on finding a higher level monster. It's not fitting for the MC to settle for a limited level for the rest of his life.

Dex-chan lover
I understand that he wants to get past the level cap and become stronger, but if he can reach a higher level by himself, his party may wonder why he needs them or more importantly, his party might request his help to defeat a stronger monster so that they themselves can reach a higher level cap. They're already doing whatever they want as it is so it'd be worrisome if they got even stronger. At least, if I were part of the authorities I'd be wary of adventurers who have somehow managed to get past the level 15 level cap if it's the standard. With that said, we don't know what kind of powerful humans are out there and level 15 seems far too low to be all there is to humans.

Also, I feel that the idea that he should get past the level cap in order to be feared is wrong because he can't have his status checked since it contains information that reveals he isn't a normal human. Although I understand that he seeks to become stronger and he really should continue on that path.

I wonder if he'll stay with that party. They're strong and they value his skills but they're also at the top of their little food chain with little will to improve their situation beyond what it currently is. So perhaps once he breaks this level cap he'll go on a journey once more? Honestly though, he's getting pretty comfortable himself besides the fact that he actually wants to grow stronger he still wants to call this city his home.

Fed-Kun's army
Really love this comic. It's truly a masterpiece, worlds apart from the standard isekai trash.

@Kireato Breaking a level cap is not suspicous in itself. Most people just value their life over the high propability of death when attempting to overcome that level cap. So it mostly just reveales who are the brave fools and who the reckless heroes.

The MC doesn't try to climb the level cap just to show of his level, but to show his power and his worth. Because till now he didn't really tell anyone his level, he let his actions speak for him.
So my guess is that he will try to prepare to overcome the level cap, Als is getting wind of it and talks to Gons. Then they go on an amazing and daring adventure and slay a monster that is level 17 instead of 16 or something like that. Then return back to town and go their own ways, maybe some of them are injured and need too much time to heal.
Also it is not really clear to me, if they all clear their level cap when defeating a tier 4 monster, or if only the one who dealt the killing blow is.

Dex-chan lover
This chapter had great insight into everyone in the group and how they established themselves in the town.

Gons is really pure muscle and doesnt think far ahead, but he knows he can get away with it and is the strongest in pure strength.

Al has intelligence networks everywhere and is the brain of the group in multiple ways. Gathering everything to protect his group and find valuable assets. Knowledge and manipulation is his forte

Kimon might seem timid, but he is a merciless assassin and a top archer. That timed snipe was extremely statisfying. I wonder how Gons first met him with the way he treats newbies.

Yajin is still trying to find his place in his new home and acknowledes his team members and is a bit envious of it. I really grew to love the cast and hope they do stick arround for a while.

So the cover changed to the chasing in the forest... those 2 thugs should be glad they got put in the cover xD

@Harry_Dong
>If they're using photoshop, probably forgot to change the text setting's anti-aliasing to 'Smooth.'

You got it right, we got new TS and lil probably too busy with whatever he got to do proper QC in past few chapters.

They actually made him have a reason to break through the level ceiling... Man this just keeps getting better and better

The mad lads gonna do it! Man this series is good with motivating and exploring their characters, the coming chapters are gonna be good...

Dex-chan lover
How lucky for him that he accidentally made friends with the three most dangerous rogues in the city.

Users who are viewing this thread