Yajin Tensei: Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 7 Ch. 45 - Flashing Grey Matter

Dex-chan lover
Suddenly a lv 25 appears. Does it matter? Nah. He'll win like usual. What's more interesting is that there's possibly someone else! A person that hopefully won't be a dickbag. He's got soft features so I am pining for a new pt group!

Dex-chan lover
I think it would be interesting if the head fisherman were either some kind of disgraced noble or the servant of one. That would explain why he's able to live freely despite being high level, which from what we've seen would not simply be recruited but would be targeted and 'managed' as a potential threat to the nobility. If he's openly sharing that he's 25, then we would expect this to cause problems for him, probably even if he's lying, so I think him either being 25 or close to it is more likely. It would also be the more interesting way to take the story, as he would be a kind of counterpart to Yajin trying to eke out a life.

"Just drown a fish" doesn't seem that likely to me since, if that was a way to pass the level barrier, you'd expect more people to know about it and be interested in trying it. My guess that water monsters that strong are normally too big to drag on land, which would fit with how giant that turtle was, meaning you need to fight them in the water. This would functionally mean you can't really fight them because they have the advantage in water, but you might be able to injure them with special metal harpoons to scare them and get them to back off. Or maybe you could find one that's already injured from fighting another one and kill steal with said harpoon, if you happened to be very very winning-the-lottery-level lucky.

Dex-chan lover
So why didn't our MC just kill those kidnappers at the beginning of the chapter? It's unlike him and I find it stupid not to when they want his pet.

Dex-chan lover
So why didn't our MC just kill those kidnappers at the beginning of the chapter? It's unlike him and I find it stupid not to when they want his pet.
So we get a lv 25 guy to fight. Duh. He's been on nothing but group brawls so the author got bored.

Jokes aside, my guess is to avoid a bloodbath in town. Doesn't do you good if you're notorious. Word seem to travel slow here and harder to verify.

Dex-chan lover
What’s Yajin’s level again? The rpg shit thankfully fell to the wayside a long time ago, but it’s kind of hard to judge whether level 25 is exceptional or not.

Time for assassin survivor in another world.
dont recall but there is la vl cap and lvl 25 is higher than the first lvl cap 15 and you need certain condition to surpass it so if yajin has not yet perhaps here he will limit break

He didnt kill at the beginning to avoid future problems but i guess all that will go for naught

cgr

Dex-chan lover
Originally for RPG standards, especially TTRPG, you reach level 25 when you're close to the endgame.
endgame might actually be level 36+ in this verse: based on chapter 8 comment about 6th rate adventures (the 6 is also in the official translations). note: level 15 gonz was the one saying it, so level 16~20 might be 5th rate, and level 21~25 : 4th rate....

Makes you wonder what the hell the Uncle did to have a level that high. Did he use to be a criminal or something?
irrelevant, because you can't level up by killing same species (as in: humans can't level up by killing humans) , I think Kaarme's comment might make sense:
slaying water monsters. It could be done by luring the thing onto dry land, one way or another, so it might die on its own or at least be massively out of its own element and thus become weak.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Where'd you get that car?

WHERE'D YOU GET THAT FUCKING CAR
?!

Oh, you killed his dog, huh?

Users who are viewing this thread