Karate Survivor in Another World - Vol. 8 Ch. 51 - Reunion 2

Dex-chan lover
5hKmYcY.png

This has potential.
Ty for TLs.

Dex-chan lover
Lol, inb4 he fucked it up again and ran out of the new city in 3 chapters. Honestly I wanna see him survive the city long, maybe a year or two but with his pet dragon. I kinda doubt he can stay low even if he left and feed his pet dragon outside the city limit/wall daily.

Dex-chan lover
and puppy never say a word again after all that? there's so much question about puppy needs to be explained tho...

Group Leader
and puppy never say a word again after all that? there's so much question about puppy needs to be explained tho...
It would be better if he didn't hear a voice but got a understanding from sharing an emotion, since this is a soul bound. Maybe it is it and the author didn't elaborate about it yet.
At least i hope, since it's a more cool concept than "dragon talks because reasons".

Dex-chan lover
Oh good, I was worried this was going to turn into a food manga. Also what he said about narcotics and mental addiction is wrong mostly. Whether it's gambling, touching yourself, binge eating, caffeine, alcohol, nicotine or heroin it creates a chemical dependence.
Yes, though the source of the chemical is an important factor in the actual method of addiction. In this case he's assuming it comes entirely from him, which is generally far easier to break oneself of, you just have to want to.

Dex-chan lover
I really, really don't want him to come across more shitty people on his journey, but that's probably inevitable, isn't it :haa:

Users who are viewing this thread