Kareshi Tokidoki Kanojo - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Shopping

Dex-chan lover
It's spreading! Awesome!

Thank you for translations!

Dex-chan lover
I like the slow release but long chapter format, as opposed to getting small portions every week. Honestly expected the classic trope of the delinquent guy to fall in love with the mc as a girl, didn’t expect a second cursed girl so soon.

Also I hope they don’t just end the series with them breaking the curse, I feel like I’d rather see them overcome their struggles with tackling/living with the curse as a couple than just breaking it and being all merry with a generic ending.

Also it’s been ages since I’ve seen a gender swap (not body swap) romance, I’m enjoying it a lot though.

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit pissed off that those guys badmouthed him so much just because MC's a bit socially awkward.

anw, is the yankee/delinquent guy gay? https://mangadex.org/chapter/cc8a3711-9305-4e75-9896-8d1d7369c0d5/51
I mean, girls complimenting girls all the time but I don't see guys calling other guys hot a lot?

assuming he is gay, that transformation into girl must suck! Though who the hell was that, kissing a sleeping person like that?? What a creep.

thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover

Users who are viewing this thread