Katainaka no Ossan, Kensei ni Naru ~Tada no Inaka no Kenjutsu Shihan Datta noni, Taisei shita Deshi-tachi ga Ore wo Hottekurenai Ken~ - Vol. 6 Ch. 26…

Aggregator gang
Frick yeah, I've been hoping this would get an anime adaptation for a long time now! It should be perfect given the changing trends and current rise of fantasy works now that the isekai boom has started to peter out.

The real question is whether we get an Eminence in Shadow-tier adaptation or an Archdemon's Dilemma-tier one. I can see this series' action scenes being especially demanding on an animation director and their team.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Awwww yiiizzz an anime adaptation is coming!
But I am not raising my expectations too high. Adaptations from LN works like this are usually handled within a strict budget so better not get my hopes up for a season-defining run.

Dex-chan lover
Man... I read the WN and I can say this is almost a brand new story... don't get me wrong, the narrative structure is the same, but the author "stuffed" with many good things... For example, these 2 preliminary fights didn't happen, the main fight was the only one... And yet it was really well written... Dude is great, you can see the amount of study to give (fairly) accurate sword fights

Users who are viewing this thread