Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone at all actually buy kurose’s bullshit? The mc is the only dipshit who doesn’t realize she’s a snake through and through.

t28

Dex-chan lover
oohh now the MC is the worst, gal friend A? where were you when Runa dated those 100 guys? Now i know the feeling with japanese complaining with how many "experienced" as hundreds of body count, main heroine lately
Those other guys were shit for sure. She’s angry now because she believed he was different tho. That kind of thing always makes it hurt more tbh.

Dex-chan lover
So we are really doing this huh...? God fkin damn it guys, everything was going so calm and... fluffy? Idk, but author really wanted this dogshit "misunderstanding" arc ffs and with a wimp MC is just idiotic
Nono, this could be a potential chance for funny wimp MC to unwimpify himself. If that’s even a word that is

Dex-chan lover
Even though it is really the MC's fault for not telling Shirakawa anything about them. He just tried to be kind to her as much as he can but the things got domino'd into one big mess and top it off with a series of bad timing from the 2nd month thing, them getting caught hugging, And also getting caught talking in the classroom just the two of them. I thought that Shirakawa is also so dramatic to act like this. But this is one of the conflicts in this story. They will confront this thing very later. (Vol 3 in the LN novel to be exact)

Dex-chan lover
On one side, this was going on during the height of the 'two month' curse

On another side, the fuck are those reactions after all that you refuse to hear it?

ON ANOTHER SIDE, he didnt tell her his history despite the gaps in time?

I'm still hopeful for this story. But damn tho that put a dent in my interest

Dex-chan lover
really lol? i hope atleast this cheap drama has a good payoff else its just not worth it, this manga was supposed to be a feel good manga for me not some goofy ahh drama

Dex-chan lover
Lmao this went down the drain. What did I say last chapter? Whip out your phone, start recording, and shout. This time at the meeting he should've whipped out the phone, started recording, and shouted "BEGONE THOT!!" but nooooo.
Low IQ MC because the author and the editors either think their audience is low IQ or they themselves are low IQ.
I'll be surprised if this manga lasts to chapter 25.
Also everything will get resolved but that slap will get nothing, maybe a small "sorry" and the MC going "no no it was my fault" or some bullshit like that.
Some fatherless behavior right here on all sides.

MD@Home
I suspected something like this will happen, and I was still let down. :/

Dex-chan lover
I was actually hoping he would get a chance to explain that he was comforting her. She knows how caring he is, so I was hoping she'd be understanding. Maybe it will be fixed in the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Even though it is really the MC's fault for not telling Shirakawa anything about them. He just tried to be kind to her as much as he can but the things got domino'd into one big mess and top it off with a series of bad timing from the 2nd month thing, them getting caught hugging, And also getting caught talking in the classroom just the two of them. I thought that Shirakawa is also so dramatic to act like this. But this is one of the conflicts in this story. They will confront this thing very later. (Vol 3 in the LN novel to be exact)
Do you know how long this understanding will last story wise? Or like how long this might take to resolve? Idk if I'm asking too much.

Dex-chan lover
i'll be the hot take haver and say i actually kinda like this arc. it at least established the precedent of her "two month curse" or whatever the hell it was that explains her rash emotional outburst. plus mc-kun is a bit of a dumbass for not talking to her about his history with her sister first
either way the comeback from this will be insane, trust
totally agreed.i was worried i was the only one that liked this development.

Users who are viewing this thread