Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah I got impatient quite a few chapters ago and read the light novel man and just reading this waiting to see how it's drawn out I know I was gonna hate seeing her face exactly how I imagined when I read it.

Dex-chan lover
i already predicted this would happen but still hit me like a truck, these arcs always hit me the wrong way

Supporter
i'll be the hot take haver and say i actually kinda like this arc. it at least established the precedent of her "two month curse" or whatever the hell it was that explains her rash emotional outburst. plus mc-kun is a bit of a dumbass for not talking to her about his history with her sister first
either way the comeback from this will be insane, trust
yea, it feels at least a little bit more believable that she could respond this way

Dex-chan lover
> Asks question.
> "No, I..."
> "Don't wanna hear it, kthnxbye!"
Ah, jumping to conclusions, how fresh...

You know, i think the guy handled it (Kurose's confession, that is) well enough. I mean, ideally he should've persuaded Kurose to apologize to Shirokawa, but at least he didn't give Kurose any false hope, by doing some stupid thing like consoling her.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You guys are right. This arc is stupid. But after this. AFTER THIS!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, where do we start?

So MC was being an idiot, that's easy to spot.

Now, I would assume that neither FMC or her gal friend (FF for short) was the one that took the picture, so some random person who knows that MC and FMC are dating took that and sent it to FMC and they went to confront MC about it.

But then, as is tradition, MC suddenly lost the ability to form comprehensive sentences, FMC not listening as well as not letting MC talks before jumping to conclusion and running away, and FF, being the bitch that she already is, put the blame entirely on MC and fucking slapped him (I fucking took that personally.) Before chasing after FMC and then MC instead of FUCKING CHASING AFTER THEM TO FUCKING EXPLAIN CHOSE TO JUST FUCKING STOOD THERE.

Yep, feel familliar doesn't it. Also, I especially have beef with FF because she was the indirect cause of this shit in the first fucking place, you just had to have him came to your working place instead of just fucking talk to him, you know, with a phone. And instead of telling him to come alone, you just had to tell him why not bring some friends. Also I know that she will just get away scot-free with the slap after this whole thing ends, which pissed me off even more. And for added pains, we will probably have to wait at least a month, maybe even 2 for the next chapter to come out, which might not even put an end to this shit, which means that we will have to wait for another chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy, where do we start?

So MC was being an idiot, that's easy to spot.

Now, I would assume that neither FMC or her gal friend (FF for short) was the one that took the picture, so some random person who knows that MC and FMC are dating took that and sent it to FMC and they went to confront MC about it.

But then, as is tradition, MC suddenly lost the ability to form comprehensive sentences, FMC not listening as well as not letting MC talks before jumping to conclusion and running away, and FF, being the bitch that she already is, put the blame entirely on MC and fucking slapped him (I fucking took that personally.) Before chasing after FMC and then MC instead of FUCKING CHASING AFTER THEM TO FUCKING EXPLAIN CHOSE TO JUST FUCKING STOOD THERE.

Yep, feel familliar doesn't it. Also, I especially have beef with FF because she was the indirect cause of this shit in the first fucking place, you just had to have him came to your working place instead of just fucking talk to him, you know, with a phone. And instead of telling him to come alone, you just had to tell him why not bring some friends. Also I know that she will just get away scot-free with the slap after this whole thing ends, which pissed me off even more. And for added pains, we will probably have to wait at least a month, maybe even 2 for the next chapter to come out, which might not even put an end to this shit, which means that we will have to wait for another chapter.
Yeah, this chapter is very stupid and predictable.

Dex-chan lover
Let's be honest here. MC dug his own grave here. He already knows that Maria is a crazy b*tch, that would dress up as her sister to get to him, yet he still does everything completely at her pace. The second she called for that "last meeting" he should have called Runa, tell her everything, and go together to set it all straight.

Especially since he also knew that this time period is really sensitive for Runa.

Man, I'm more angry at his dumb ass, than at Maria for just being her crazy, manipulative self.

Dex-chan lover
nice stalking photo on her mobiles frontpage or wallpaper lul

Users who are viewing this thread