Keiken Zumi na Kimi to, Keiken Zero na Ore ga, Otsukiai Suru Hanashi - Vol. 4 Ch. 18

MD@Home
Um... No, dude, people definitely need to think for themselves. What kind of messed-up advice is that...?

Dex-chan lover
Um... No, dude, people definitely need to think for themselves. What kind of messed-up advice is that...?
I think the idea was something like «don't worry, be happy™», but it turned really bad in the process. Otherwise, author caught a dumbo

Group Leader
It's doing a decent job of maintaining the spirit of the original LN source material. (Much better than, say, Yumemiru Danshi.)
I finished Yumemiru Danshi anime, is the LN good? anime didn't do it enough justice??? Cuz I feel like the anime has made the story kinda confusing and felt incomplete when watching it... like something is missing... the very first scene didn't really explained much how a soccer ball near miss him makes him drop following the girl

Supporter
I finished Yumemiru Danshi anime, is the LN good? anime didn't do it enough justice??? Cuz I feel like the anime has made the story kinda confusing and felt incomplete when watching it... like something is missing... the very first scene didn't really explained much how a soccer ball near miss him makes him drop following the girl
The anime took the LN timeline, threw it in a blender, poured the result into a dirty glass and demandedbthe audience drink it up.

There's a fair chunk of story before the soccer ball incident told in the LN that explains why he's in such a state that the one additional burden makes him snap (and just how abysmal his relationship with Kaede has become before she also begins to change).

If you liked the characters, the LNs (especially read in conjunction with the WN, as many LN arcs are retold through other characters POVs) do a really good job of properly fleshing them out.

Dex-chan lover
I hope this continues being translated. The anime is alright,but reading the manga just ha a better vibe to it.

Users who are viewing this thread