Keikenchi Chochiku de Nonbiri Shoushin Ryokou ~Yuusha to Koibito ni Tsuihou sareta Senshi no Mujikaku zama~

There is no way any real person enjoys reading this. Can only imagine the biggest chucks imaginable 💀

Dex-chan lover
I remember reading this. Avoid if you hate NTR especially since:
Two of the former comrade is actually in love with the MC but the Hero brainwashed them. Basically the Hero has the ability to brainwash then rape women weaker than him
Healers revenge is more savage then the hero 🤣 now i wanna see this shitty MC fight him lol

Dex-chan lover
of course I'm going on an adventure alone but I "NEED" to buy a slave

that's not exactly alone and ffs why the fuck would they always go that way....it made sense on tate no yuusha with him not being able to attack and all ,but idk why getting a slave for no reason has become a trope and an easy way for shitty author to add a waifu

like 0 effort on the writer part

I really dislike how every mc need a slave when they are already op af ....at least make them meet like normal people ffs

and after reading the comments the ntr hipno/brainwashing trope tells me that the author never grew up ,this is a NEET fantasy xD
Bro another manga that the creator self inserted themselves in is Re:Monster you can straight up tell it's just the author living out their Isekai harem fantasy cause every women wants to fuck the MC even the ones he kidnapped or the married ones he meets all just want his dick. And no man can rival his dick or fighting 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
There is no way any real person enjoys reading this. Can only imagine the biggest chucks imaginable 💀
Like me i just hit surprise me and then read the comments to see if it's worth the read....but i have been getting so many isikai mangas like this a lot :/.. either Japan is officially out of ideas or these scans are picking up bad ones to translate

Dex-chan lover
I know this is story is a copy of many isekai tropes and I enjoy it anyway, I just finished to reading the last chapter of the web novel and it had a satisfying ending for an Isekai / Harem enjoyer like myself, my boy married all the girls and it seems author-san will continue publishing more extra chapters about the MC and his wives daily lives.

Anyway if you're an Isekai / Harem enjoyer like me and enjoyed the mango, give the web novel a shot, you can find link to translated chapters on NovelUpdates.

Dex-chan lover
most people probably only read it to see the dumbass hero got beat up but the way the author dragging out that problem is just annoying at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
Bro another manga that the creator self inserted themselves in is Re:Monster you can straight up tell it's just the author living out their Isekai harem fantasy cause every women wants to fuck the MC even the ones he kidnapped or the married ones he meets all just want his dick. And no man can rival his dick or fighting 😂😂
Why is this description so fucking hilarious!? 😆 🤣 😂

Aggregator gang
Y'know, I have the capacity to read and even enjoy some terrible manga to pass the time but jesus fuckin christ the pacing is so bad, Rise of the Shield Hero discount bin version. The design of the fox girl is nice once she matures but even focusing on that I couldn't get into this one.

Just kill me now and end this suffering of boiling the same template in the same bathub water over and over again.
Regardless, this story is very intense especially the last couple chapters. It’s definitely one of my favs in the “kicked from the party” genre

It was actually decent bc it used to have manageable tropes for a self-insert MC but this last chapter that got dropped made me drop it.
Have
the
self-
insert
M
C
have
a
back
bone
ffs

Dex-chan lover
To anyone feeling sorry about Lisa, the fiance, don't because
she's actually the Demon lord and she's only pretending to be "brainwashed" while recovering her demon lord powers to kill off the "hero" and regain her status. Also the onoy reason why she approached our true MC and got engaged to him was to get closer to the hero and then pretend to be charmed by his power. So she was planning to NTR the MC all along. The only true victims were the other two girls from the party that were genuinely brainwashed by the hero.

Def not erotica, maybe suggestive. My recemendation is to skip chapter one, thats the only ntr and then it gets very vanilla with the mc having pretty much one chick the whole 23 next chapters. Not horrible, def not original but at the very least it doesnt make your feel bad inside... If you skip chapter 1.

Users who are viewing this thread