Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
If the delivery day is tomorrow...
The project should have been finished at least today!
So they quitting shouldn't make any difference XD

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, if you're going to train someone who'll be critical in whether the most important members of the household live or die, you either do it in a way so that he'll be very happily motivated to do it or in a way where they'll be too terrified to fail.

The latter of course means they have shorter lifespans due to stress.

Dex-chan lover
I don't think I can really get into a story about a 6 year old slave... I can understand debt slaves and criminal slaves. Even war slaves are understandable, to an extent. But child slaves just don't sit well with me.

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao what the fuck is this trash can’t believe I wasted time reading this

Dex-chan lover
I hope this story is something other than mc being happy for being a slave with decent treatment. At least make it like he got freed and adopted. Would be a depressing story if mc goes from a corporate slave to being an actual bought and sold slave.

Dex-chan lover
i hope this guys watch the old kekkaishi, because using the barrier like it's just a. . .barrier would be boring.

Dex-chan lover
Would be awesome if he can make barriers to deflect light in order to make himself invisible or a barrier to disconnect all the veins and arteries from the heart.

Dex-chan lover
Huh, this depiction of slavery is like, almost 15% realistic. Almost.

@kilisloe Nice job offsetting the stupid with that comment, stupid.

this MC not very intelligent I see. No wonder his situation in previous world was as such.

Dex-chan lover
medieval times are full of weird fuckin people. Like wtf, marry a 12 years old girl and then expect her to carry a child? seriously wtf

Users who are viewing this thread