Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
Anyone else feel like that guy's irises are spread too far apart? They nearly look wall-eyed to me...

Dex-chan lover
i want the people who enslaved him to die but with his mentality he will just go and become a slave to someone els as soon as their dead, he has fully embraced his slave mentality and won't ever let go.

Dex-chan lover
Can't wait for the score to drop ridiculously low in the next 2 chapters

Advising someone to drop something before it turnes "Bad" or a twist feels pointless. I hope its not as bad as people are saying but lord knows ive read and still read some pretty badly written works. Mostly to stave boredom so well see how it compares to some of those.

Dex-chan lover
Went to the webnovel to find out. Disappointed but I’m still gonna read.

For those curious:

Chapter 17 picks up where this leaves off.

Is this another Mushoku Tensei? Is everything going to shit?

After checking out the raws, I think I'll pass for the next few chapters on reading this.

Dex-chan lover
aww she's adorable
gonna hate it when she dies horribly because some dumbass forgot the slave seal was a thing!

@Doomer
he doesn't have a slave mentality, he's being properly compensated and his focus is on that. That's the problem, he's setting aside the fact that he IS a slave just because he doesn't feel like one. If someone has a kill switch on you, never EVER forget that it's there.

Dex-chan lover
@Meridis yes he does, he has a complete slave mentality and has had it since the first chapter. he's a willing slave that is super happy being a slave and has no desire for freedom.
i don't understand how you people are so shill about being slaves, would you want to be a slave? are you ok being a slave and have no desire to be free?

Users who are viewing this thread