Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.1

Dex-chan lover
Instead of seeing the king, he should contemplate his own failure and just commit suicide.

I loved the prologue!
The author knows how to hype up a manga, but I'm afraid later on it will be a boring harem novel.
I mean, that horned girl on the cover looked like the typical lewd harem member...
I hope this manga won't dissapoint us later

Thank you so much for picking this up! Idk why this manga has poor ratings. Its still in the middle of setting up the premise imo.

Why is the ML who died on the cover page with the horn girl and MC, did she get revived, any spoilers about this or is it just author stretching the sad moments

Fed-Kun's army
ah yes when i forget the story, and do reread i feel pain once more

Contributor
@Doomer He made it through a death forest on foot and is accompanied by a unicorn. Pretty sure that's more than enough proof.

I still say if a slave cant defy their masters free them before giving them a responsibility that hold the fate of ur country

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan omg, i thought the new cover was sus.. then u mention the h word.. i got anxious and went back to check the genre.. there's romance.. pretty sure it wasn't there before.. lol k now I'm out

Group Leader
Wow. Seriously forgot about this series. It was bookmarked back on kissmanga and I haven’t read it since. Super glad it didn’t go edgy after he killed a bunch of people

Users who are viewing this thread