Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 12.2

Dex-chan lover
why is he already moving on with his life? dude your family just got massacred lmao

What is it with Japanese needing the environment to push the characters forward? Why can't the MC for once have a backbone an opinion, an idea, a goal that's not surface level moral signaling from the author?
Even all the "muh slow life" trash is basically dude exists, environment pushes him around, that's the plot.

Dex-chan lover
Feel bad saying this but I want another blood bath from this just to set him free I feel like he's a little bit of a pushover when bringing up his family/master.

Contributor
@yldDavid
@ramzy

Bad writing? The knowledge that an MC with a backbone may make people unable to self-insert? The concept of the nail that stands out being the one to be hammered down, and therefore everything must come passively?

Lets work for the guy with evil aura, no way he has killed alot of people and gotten cursed yeah?

Future anticipation:
I heard he sells air and rocks at some point, can't wait for that scene

Dex-chan lover
Too suspicious, if he still have some brain left he should have go to another country and actually started a new life. Far from people who know him and his background.

Dex-chan lover
@xyzzy yeah, i was expecting at least some sort of grief or revenge or it took him quite the time to forget about them
he was like * my family just got massacred i feel sad... well time to move on and get used by another royalty that his probably scheming something behind the scenes* lol

Dex-chan lover
man how many times do you have to be betrayed before you stop instantly trusting people?

Liu

Ugh, a bit disappointed. I mean, it's not bad, but there's too many notions left aside.
First off, we've never seen his pre reincarnation skills being handy. It feels like the author could have just, like, removed completely the isekai genre. Even when he was little, there was nothing he did that could be seen as "isekai people only" from the readers.
Then, like, only a few days have passed since the bloodbath? How is he feeling so great? I mean, it's good to be able to move forward, but that's way too fast to be normal, isn't it? It feels like the first 11 chapters were brushed off completely.
Am I the only one who sees the development in that way?

Users who are viewing this thread