Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 2 Ch. 9

Bless your fucking heart for not making us wait after that heart aching chapter

I was seriously dreading this arc. So very cruel. I hope that this gets picked up soon.

Dex-chan lover
weII i hope he turns into mah boi RaouI now

genocide time, baby!

Dex-chan lover
ok now MC go be a slave to a new family, it's what you are best at and feel most comfortable with.

right so why read this if every character is gonna die? pretty shit if an entire volume of character growth and interaction just disapears.

I don't mind that the characters died, just that it was really bad written deaths :T

Aggregator gang
Ok, I like overpowered protagonists. Weak protagonists are fine too. But I cannot stand stupid protagonists. His entire family is getting murdered and he's just watching. At least Eril tried to do something, but this sad bastard is just sitting there. He should've acted before that butler even tried anything.

Reactions: OpN
Fed-Kun's army
I really appreciate, that you translated this so far, but dropping this series now is like the ultimate dick move. This like hardcore blueballing, not cool...

Edit: Your scanlation group is called endless journey, kinda ironic now lol

• Confused
Reactions: OpN
I only like the first arc of this manga. It all went downhill after this. It turned into other isekai crap, MC just go around collecting waifu. Meh.

His class is now "Demon Lord", according to the novel. One of his passive skills automatically attracts enmity towards him and makes others fear him.

Makes sense to drop here, turned out this manga was garbage,
at least you had the decency to finish the arc though, so thank you for that.

Users who are viewing this thread