Kekkaishi e no Tensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 13

Dex-chan lover
So it seems like all the problems the princess is causing is due to her being naive and gullible.

Many reader hate the princess for doing this kind of stupid shit but i think...

Fuck it you know what princess is dumb af she didn't even know she is being used

Fed-Kun's army
finally after 3 teams dropping it because if the tragedy portion of the sotry, we finally get a team sticking to the series, waited months and months for this

Dex-chan lover
Well I guess it's Time to burn another kingdom to ashes MC

Dex-chan lover
just binged this, and god damn....that was brutal what happened to his family. sheesh..
but, hope he achieves more.

Dex-chan lover
@Dofutofu

Well if you want to know...
The answer is....

Yes and No, there really isn't a singular female lead character at all. ( its a harem manga, believe it or not )
That said, she IS an important character in the story, and as you can see is being manipulated atm.

She is honestly one of the better characters in the story, but she starts off looking like a naive fool because of circumstances.
She should get a lot better and stops acting as stupid after this arc, she isn't a lost cause by any means and you might come to like her later on.

@Laxius

Oh our MC is going to go far... don´t worry about that.
Also the whole beginner arc is basically just a really outdrawn character backstory for the MC and has little to no implications on the rest of the story outside of explaining his "power level"

forgive me for how this sounds, but she seems to be wearing an awfully low cut dress for someone acting so puritanical... only a mild movement away from an FCC violation

@Goldenzeal

That was probably a mistake from a production standpoint; I'm can't be the only one who considered dropping this after the radical tone shift, with very limited setup... and it shifted back nearly as abruptly.

Might be something that works better in novel form I suppose, but not sure about that either

Fed-Kun's army
Feels like that the guy beside the princess marinating her The FUCK

and i just remember that this manga have a Tragedy tag FUCK

FUCK

Fed-Kun's army
Remember guys this is a Tragedy manga. that whores back then...
they might die

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Aggregator gang
@tsuragi Calling that dress "awfully low cut" is more puritanical than anything in this chapter. She's like barely showing cleavage at all and is only acting as puritanical as like half the developed world. The point the protagonist makes here is also technically correct but fucking stupid in practice. It's true that prostitution won't just go away if it's made illegal, but it will (obviously) decrease, so it's a pointless argument.

Dex-chan lover
regarding the tl note, no he wasn't trying to stop her from doing it. He's clearly manipulating her way of thinking.

I don't get it. Last chapter his was hired as a bodyguard to the princes and in this chapter he is suddenly founding a company. Isn't his guard job full time?

Users who are viewing this thread