Kekkaishi e no Tensei

Arghh feel dont wnna read this anymore.. later story going to be all of bullshiet
oh yeah, she should'nt in this manga banner

All important character killed at the same time...

Don't get why this is rated below 7 honestly. Far more awful manga get rated 8 above, but this gets below 7?
Just because the author killed off the characters we've grown attached to? I don't get why character deaths in stuff like "I want to eat your pancreas" is so revered but not this.

Has a far better story than the trashekai circulating out there. Can't wait for more.

Fed-Kun's army
@TsuuChed because this started out good, but the direction of the story made me lose all interest, this really shit the bed. It earned my 1. I'd rather read a 1000 generic fun isekai than this.

this looks like trashy normal isekai manga and starts off lie one but goes in a complete 180 and hits u in the feels. just a warning

Pretty cool but why the fuck does it have to be an isekai? The isekai part literally plays no part in the story and literally is not brought back up

This is beyond fucked up. There is a limit on what is acceptable and this way passes it

Bruh I can’t believe I just started crying this is just to tragic man
when he saw them in the dream it really hit me
, I was expecting a goofy/cliche story since almost every isekai is but this is without a doubt the best one I’ve read so far definitely worth it and I would really recommend it to anyone Edit: after going back and looking there was a tragedy tag so kinda my fault for not realizing

Dex-chan lover
Honestly still don't understand why the rating is so low compared to others at 7+ this is 100% an 8/10
like have you actually read it? it's fucking good.

Well if author at least save the lady i like her so much maybe ill give 9/10 rating but his masscare everyone. But 1/10 for this series seems later stories will be like this

Users who are viewing this thread