Kekkaishi e no Tensei

2 chapters after a terrible tragedy befalls the mc and hes fine,acts like nothing has happened ,fells so fucking weird,dudes whole life just got butaly destroiyed and you act just a little sad for 2 chapters? like where the mental scars that naturally comes after such event? unless or mc is a sicko...im dropping this one

Dex-chan lover
Major plot twist that hit me hard. Kind of a big event, man. Imagine losing everything like Job. There should have been a whole arc with him dealing with it.

Double-page supporter
By the end of this, even if he's sold his everything to a demon, I hope Eril comes back...

@bagofsaltysalt He just destroyed the whole castle, not the kingdom. And he got off to the forest in confusion. It's not surprising that most people don't know him.

Why does the rank drop too much? I get that the emotional rollercoaster feels a bit off, but the story is fairly decent. The art even more so. 6 is for trashy isekai.

Double-page supporter
Guys, he was a Japanese man who never killed anyone before in his life, & this time he just literally blew up because two psychos decided to be opportunistic genocidal megalomaniacs. It can't be helped that he tried to find normalcy in the next country he stumbled into, while being assisted by two empathetic mythical animals that can see his unblemished soul behind that curse... rather than he'd become an unstable, PTSD-triggered dangerous loose cannon. As the protagonist, he has always been a foolishly positive, loyal & overworking persevering good dude since his past life. That's his redeeming traits he should always keep or he'd become a bipolar fugitive instead.

But I can bet if he'd find a second family to protect, he'd unleash his hidden demons again to the unlucky enemies. You wouldn't always know that the most cheerful positive good dude often hides their demons deep inside their soul, because there's simply no need to show it to strangers.

Being dumb is like a trademark of this manga. The main characters are powerful and sometimes show their intellect but when it is truly needed they just drop all their weapons and bow down to the enemies.

Btw for the first time the MC has stood up and that too brilliantly.

The dumb main character trope.
Mc is dumb, FMC is dumb, and the side characters are the ones controlling the plot.

Either this is intentional or the author knows jack shit on how to make an actual tragedy manga.

@Centurionzo I don't know exact details anymore but it's going to get much worse in the process,
He gets involved in the battle for the throne and ends up being somewhat forced to marry the princess Ricolette since it avoids executing her. Then he buys a crime slave which is the infamous sheep human girl on the cover, which he ends up marrying,too, being forced by his wife Ricolette, and subdues some monsters to become his underlings. He is involved with the fox goddess/mistress,too,iirc and made into some sort of food slave that has to deliver offerings to her on a regular basis, in return for her lifting his "curse" completely.

The whole story is a shitshow and it would've been far better if the didn't
kill off the divorced girl and made her his wife instead
, but they can't do that, since isekai novel and manga girls all have to be young and/or pure, and of course they need to be part of a polygamy, since even the novels that are deemed to be the best by many (e.g. Mushoku Tensei) can't have the main character live with only one wife. It's probably some sort of Japanese culture from the time before the 18th/19th century that's still lingering within the men that entices them into writing it this way, since traditional Western fantasy always has commitment to a single woman, even if the protagonist engages into infidelity/adultery during his adventures.

The author is very infatuated with dumbness. First the MC was dumb and now the FMC is a complete puppet and so dumb (well the reason being was she didn't get any love affection or attention which she longed from her family). As the story is going it's no wonder she's going for her ruin.

All the nice characters got killed of and now there's only the dumbass mc and a talking fox, that's a bag for me a fam

Edgy "kill everyone lol" immediately followed by deus ex machina that could solve situation before . Wow.
Why do you even introduce better characters then your MC just to kill them? That shows how plain your MC. If the plan was to force readers to feel empathy to this dumbass... I don't even know how much it failed.

Why did he not do anything UNTIL after his family died? Lol so Infuriating seeing the main character do nothing.

Dex-chan lover
even after losing his entire family because of political turmoil, he decided to take custody of a demon princess who clearly is being hunted by other demons, not thinking about the risk it will bring to his new home, honestly the mc deserve to die.

Users who are viewing this thread