Kekkon shiyou. Rikon zentei de. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Yep, as I predicted, kouhai will become their biggest shipper and supporter. It's already starting to happen. She was unhinged in this chapter but it was actually funny and she is both proving that Rui has caught deep feelings and trying to give Kyosuke more confidence. She even had to throw hands. :kek:

Not a huge surprise about her ex, but this will just serve as a means to illustrate the strength of the Kyosuke and Rui's bond, so overall I like this development.

Dex-chan lover
“I don’t know these two very well, but I know they are creeps”

Something every ugly guy deals with every day of their life. Imagine every person thinks you are a monster for just being unattractive. And the worst most frustrating part, is it’s almost impossible to have anyone acknowledge society and people in general treat prettier people better. They will take that and use it as another attack against you. Like a monster, who doesn’t realize they are the most evil self-absorbed person in the world.

Dex-chan lover

Something every ugly guy deals with every day of their life. Imagine every person thinks you are a monster for just being unattractive. And the worst most frustrating part, is it’s almost impossible to have anyone acknowledge society and people in general treat prettier people better. They will take that and use it as another attack against you. Like a monster, who doesn’t realize they are the most evil self-absorbed person in the world.
You okay,bro?

Dex-chan lover

Creepy post.

Dex-chan lover
Kurumi is nuts but I love her. She's literally going through the 5 stages of grief.

Check out out our Discord server!
https://snail.keiretsu.cc/

If you want to help as staff! Looking for translators, typsetters, and cleaners always
https://staff.keiretsu.cc/
You are saying she is "going through" 5 stages of grief, I'm saying she is "on a merry go round" of the 5 stages of grief.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know who feels more awkward at the reveal.

Kyousuke finding out one of his favorite clients as a housekeeper is his wife's ex-boyfriend.
Or
Itsuki finding out his favorite hired housekeeper is his ex-girlfriend's husband.

Obviously this is a love triangle around Kyousuke, not Rui despite Rui being the "middle".

Dex-chan lover
I freaking despise this archetype of character that acts like an obsessed stalker, and every single unhinged thing they do is played off for "laughs" no matter how weird.
I can't tell if I hate it more than the character who constantly have a stupid gag of never hearing every single heartfelt thing someone says to them conveniently.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, what I said in the last chapter discussion was wrong. Totally didn’t think that Itsuki was Rui’s ex.

But damn, that’s some dedication from this ex to better themselves to ask her out again…but bro being super creepy at the end of the day.

I love how nonchalant Rui is about it all and continues to point out she has a husband already so Itsuki wanting to date her again is going to most likely go nowhere. Also seems like their relationship probably didn’t last all that long based on the fact she was like “I’ll try romance” and then decided it wasn’t worth it.

Her pondering face over why she chose Kyousuke was both hilarious and something I’ve wanted to see. Why did she choose him in the end? She probably has some deep seated affections for him because of all the time they’ve spent together and doesn’t recognize it yet. May not be feelings of love, though, but affection for him nonetheless.

Our girlfailure is ridiculous and can be funny at times. Totally wish the author would tone down some of the antics, though.

Rui’s heartfelt smile with Kyousuke solidifies that she has affection for him and it was absolutely incredible to see.

And then when Itsuki and Kyousuke meet…loved that whole thing.

Users who are viewing this thread