Kemonaa Yuusha wo Otoshitai! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - The Hero Kemonar and I!

Dex-chan lover
@ImKrimzen 人外萌え....the moe that exists outside of humans? I can't think of an english way to say that.

To me, Furry seems too specific in both type of animal and proportion that is animal. It's so weird, that I'm more interested in whatever new term would get invented to define this than the manga itself.

Double-page supporter
Okay, i'm going to dig the rabbit hole here, so... i'm fine if the end gag game for this is for the childhood friend magician to slowly keep getting transformed to become more "kemono" as the story goes by, culminating in her becoming the ideal partner the hero could've hope for, instead the usual cliche where she managed to swoon the hero despite still being outside of the latter fetish.

Dex-chan lover
Satyrs are supposed to have human hands :(

Wondering how long this manga will last, but it ain't too bad for a first chapter

Fed-Kun's army
Oh my God! Even I have to admit that this is a pretty messed up premise. She’s a freak now! She’s got 4 fucking ears now! Two cat ears on top of her head and two regular human ears still. I can’t believe something this screwed up is rated so highly.

Group Leader
@ImKrimzen I still find it weird how they kept the word "Hero Kemonar" in the title when an equivalent word exists in English. I guess I can sum it up as Japanese people making up weird English phrases like usual. "Kemonar Hero" would make more sense, being used as an adjective.

Dex-chan lover
As someone who believes that furries are a bane upon humanity, this story seems top tier. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
Well ... I'm not too surprised by the idea of ​​this furry-loving MC because I have read Kemono Michi.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the guy might just be into kemo girls but he's a full on furry. Misa needs to keep hitting him until he is cured or dead.

Remember kids,
Wanting to become a furry = cringe
Wanting to fuck a furry = based

Dex-chan lover
For a second I thought the mage might pull a FMA chimera out. Happy he didn’t do that.

Dex-chan lover
What I understand is that main boy likes non-human girls, plain and simple. He mentions Golem girls then if you look in the back of that panel, a (literal) sword girl is shown. Also note how there's just a frickin rabbit when he declares he's a furry. He isn't a furry, he's a monster girl enthusiast, but very high on the scale (he is only aroused by the real kink stuff). I bet you he prefers literal slime girls over "slime girls", since "they are not human enough", though he also seems to be more into the animal-related monster girls (the whole succubus mentioned in the description will clue us in on his monster-girl fetish).

Fed-Kun's army
I see.

This is a certain different kind of culture... but still a Man of Culture. I do not judge with my voice but in the back of my head...

Users who are viewing this thread