Kemono Jihen - Vol. 17 Ch. 67 - Rising Resolve

Aggregator gang
"Sakata Kintoki", like the robot copy of Gintoki from Gintama or the Kintoki from Japan's Legend?
images
images

Double-page supporter
The translation quality has taken a bit of a dive for this chapter. What’s with all the out-of-place “in which”s?

The translation quality has taken a bit of a dive for this chapter. What’s with all the out-of-place “in which”s?
this chapter was done singlehandedly by me, because i want to contribute to the manga and the community a bit, even ive never scanlate before, i proofread this again for the second time and i can also see i had more mistakes than usual, the first version would probably cause more confusion, i will try to update them in the future. thank you for reading.

Thank you for the new chapter! If you don't mind me asking, why is the upload speed slow? Is it hard to get the raws?
the scans for this group seems to be more focus on another manga (which they already scanlated around 160 chapters almost, im also not part of the scanlating group) so i tried translating a chapter, because ive never scanlated before and i want to contribute to the community a little. thank you for reading

Last edited:
Thank you for the new chapter! If you don't mind me asking, why is the upload speed slow? Is it hard to get the raws?
the scanlating group is doing another manga project "Tougen anki" which they have i think around 160+ chapters, the raws are in a tumblr website which is already at chapter 89. the tumblr source is from "kemojisource" they have all raws and the summary of all of them in google docs. thank you for reading.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for picking this up man, you might get negative messages in the future but i want you to know that the great silent majority of us are more than happy to have the chapters you provide

Dex-chan lover
Honestly I'm just glad someone is translating this again ever since I got caught up it's been a nightmare reading the chapters on release

Dex-chan lover
Does this mean we'll finally get consistent updates??? HOORAY! I'm just glad this is actually legible bc sometimes first time scanlators have horrible grammar it makes it unreadable. Even if there could be improvements to this one they're minor, which goes to show just how good of a job you did!

Yo, this is Numeron from Asakura Scans. Thanks for the chapter, but can you check your Private Convos rq? Probably check the mail icon.

Does this mean we'll finally get consistent updates??? HOORAY! I'm just glad this is actually legible bc sometimes first time scanlators have horrible grammar it makes it unreadable. Even if there could be improvements to this one they're minor, which goes to show just how good of a job you did!
Yea it's nice to see things catch up but unfortunately there are mistranslations. Hopefully things improve more and more! 💪

Users who are viewing this thread