Kemono Jihen

How long do scanlators usually take to translate raws? I'm just curious because I think chapter 51 has been available for some time now....

Man this is my favorite manga that I’ve read in recents time. The excitement for more chapters are killing me lol

Thinking about reading this after the anime finishes, but quite worried about the sexual violence tag this has. Anyone care to share why this has that and if it goes down an NSFW direction?

Just finished Ch. 4. WTF is this Supernatural Shota Simulator or something?

Apart from that it's pretty good.

ayo why they missing the romance tag
kabane and kon they have wholesome relationship

About the sexual violence tag, it occurs in a flashback of one of the characters childhood. It's not a theme to the series at all.

@orsvend "About the sexual violence tag, it occurs in a flashback of one of the characters childhood. It's not a theme to the series at all."

Two of the main characters backstories involve A LOT of rape and currently we have Kaede saying some sexually threatening things towards Kon. I'd say its a reoccuring theme for sure.

Me, after reading one (1) chapter:
"Someone adopt this child!"

Me, having caught up with the manga:
"I'm adopting this children."

Dex-chan lover
can anyone tell me where the sexual violence tag chapters are? i cant be bothered to reread the entire thing again lmao

Users who are viewing this thread