Kemono Michi

Dex-chan lover
@TrueGoddessReincarnation
Jokes aside, I am pretty surprised I didn't notice. Most of the signs are there, and it did itch me the wrong way.
But, you're definitely not wrong. It is better than his other works, especially "Combatants Will Be Dispatched", but I wouldn't put it on a pedestal.

while it's not like the author has outdone him/herself in this, it's still a decent gag manga at least.
plot and story progression might as well not exists tho, and the characters dynamics are also barely distinguishable from the author's other works.
i'm seriously wondering is the chapter is uploaded in the wrong order or something, the story progression is weird....

Dex-chan lover
Interesting manga, I love the German Suplexing (and wolf girl :p). I hope the anime turns out ok.

edit: I caught up to the most recent chapter, time to wait for updates. Also, Genzou is a great mc.

Camilla is getting Aqua treatment just makes me wanna hug her ,why must she getting bullied

Aggregator gang
A common opinion among the readers is that Camilla from this manga would get along with Aqua from Konosuba, due to their very similar personalities and behaviors. While I agree that the two share many similarities, I argue that if these characters were to interact, they would not have a friendly relationship.

I claim that their similarities would create conflict between the two characters, and thus prevent a friendly relationship from forming. I also claim that there are significant obstacles for a relationship to form between these two characters.

One characteristic that both characters have shown is a tendency to freeload. Both characters tend to laze about while depending on others to provide for their needs. I claim that this would create conflict between the two characters, as they are essentially competitors occupying the same niche. To explain this idea more, take the fact that in any ecosystem, there are a variety of methods to procure resources. Organisms evolve to fit certain specific environmental conditions in order to reach this end. For example, woodpeckers in a forest occupy a niche in which they prey upon grubs which live inside trees. The woodpecker in this example adapts to specific environmental conditions (forest with trees) in order to procure available resources (grubs). Additionally, similar niches may exist in a different ecosystem. An example would be the aye-aye, which too occupy a niche in which they prey on grubs which live in trees. Now, if you take an aye-aye and place it in the woodpecker's ecosystem, the aye aye would be in direct competition with the woodpecker, due to competing for the same limited resources with similar adaptations. To bring it back to the topic at hand, Camilla and Aqua occupy the same niche in their environment. Their strategy to procure resources is to rely on others to provide for them. Seeing as they are after similar resources (wine, money, etc.), and their strategy to procure these resources are the same, they would be in direct competition for resources if they ever were in the same environment. In addition, these resources are limited, as their usual providers may not be productive enough to provide for two people. So if Camilla and Aqua were ever to be in the same environment, they would be in conflict due to being in direct competition for resources.

Another issue that would result in conflict between the characters is the fact that they are physically unable to coexist in close proximity. It is a fact that Aqua can purify demons with just her touch, as seen with her interactions with demonic beings such as Wiz. Seeing as Camilla is a vampire, an unholy being, it makes sense that Aqua would purify Camilla with her presence. However, to make that assertion, we need to ascertain the effect of Aqua's holiness on vampires, seeing as they aren't technically demons. To do this, we look at the effects of holy magic on Camilla. Camilla has been splashed with holy water before, and it has been shown to be effective, having burnt her skin and caused her great pain. It is also implied that a large enough quantity of holy water would be lethal to Camilla. And when we look at Aqua, we see that her holiness is capable of turning any liquid into holy water. When you connect these two facts, it indicates that Aqua's touch would be able to harm Camilla, as her holiness is the same as holy water which harms Camilla. Thus this would result in conflict between the two characters, due to physical harm being dealt to one of the parties by the other. The fact of Aqua's harmful nature towards Camilla is exacerbated by Aqua's attitude towards unholy creatures, in which she actively seeks to purify them with holy magic. In that case, the relationship turns totally antagonistic, with one hunting the other. One possible way to mitigate this attitude would be for Camilla to deceive Aqua about her unholy nature. It has been proven that Aqua is gullible and often easily tricked. However, it has also been proven that Camilla is terrible at lying and bluffing, with her attempts at doing so often exposing the secret. So while it's possible for Camilla to deceive Aqua about her unholy nature, it is unlikely to last very long, if at all.

In conclusion, Camilla and Aqua would not be able to get along if they were introduced to the same environment. They are in direct competition for resources, Aqua poses harm to Camilla, and Aqua would be likely to actively seek harm upon Camilla.

Aggregator gang
It’s hilarious and I enjoy the characters. But the absurdness is to the point of stupidity. The MC makes things frustrating at times. It takes them a long @ssss time to figure things out. The plot is just too messy.

Fed-Kun's army
Was this manga deserves a higher score. It's wackiness can be a bit much but it's fukin hilarious most of the time

Dex-chan lover
Man i love this author, he had a knack to create good for nothing isekai cast with perfect blend of slapstick comedy, definitely funny and refreshing isekai for me especially the genre filled with ridiculously and unreasonably overpower isekai protagonist that often hanging around in cheat engine forum (or fearless revolution since every cheat removed from official forum in order to prevent cease and desist)

Users who are viewing this thread