Ken to Mahou to Gakureki Shakai - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Result Announcement and Behind The Scenes

Dex-chan lover
Mama bear is proud of cub, but is confused why cub was praised so fiercely in the practical exame.

If only she knew that the instructors enjoyed watching him trounce unkempt beard dud had played a role, she might not have been as surprised.

OTOH I can't help but notice that the instructors never once recognized his family name. Thought Momabear was someone quite skilled with the sword and sister was creating quite the ruckus over in the artificer school. So the fact thy seem totally oblivious of the family name just feels odd.

Dex-chan lover
I like this mother, her appearance and personality are quite unique.
Her clothes are spotlessly modest and elegant. She has a cool, intimidating presence. And yet she has a loving, supportive, but not suffocating attitude towards MC.

Dex-chan lover
So if I'm getting the context clues right, the examination point next to "assigned class: A!" is from totally not Gandalf fist pumping that Allen got the exam results to test for his class.

Dex-chan lover
class A! either has extremely rough teacher or it is full of problematic children then, if the mom react that way

Dex-chan lover
I am guessing A class is bunch of over competitive idiots at worst they be have crab mentality. A Game of thrones in a class form.

mom doesn't looks happy...
more likely a training ground for "game of thrones". They are nobles of academic focused society afterall . And based on past chapters,(one about Dragoon House meeting) more likely composed of high ranking nobles heirs and such and there is a factional competition. His family is low rank so I expect just being accepted be view as an affront by some elitists.

His mother is well aware of that so she fear that his son will experience that.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Probably would've been 1/50 if not for his Mana Capacity.
A! seems like he belongs to Class A but with special treatment (not necessarily good)

Users who are viewing this thread