Kenja no Mago

Oh... This is like the prequel to every Demon Lord story.
Nice powerful guy, cute girl, rapist priest.

While I still like the series, I wish they would stop the "OMG He has no common sense". There knowledge seems to be extremely lacking since they could not figure out what makes magic crystal, I mean alchemy is pretty much synonymous with magic.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
@JustNatsuki Dissing fictional character is one thing, but slamming real-world religions for a cheap snowclone joke is another thing. Namely, a thing that goes against the rules of this site (5.1.3). Feel free to read up on those.

Thanks,

Daviot

Fed-Kun's army
Looks like the Ys country is gonna need a new archbishop in the next couple of chapters...

for longer story its necessary. we all know the ending of this story
they'll win in the end

Reminds me of SAO rapescenes(almost). Terrible shit's gonna happen to girls if Kirito doesn't save them.

just can't like this plot device 😬

@jameaney
in novel demons didn't brainwash archbishop, didn't show up on kidnapping of Cecily, Cecily even didn't get kidnapped in the first place.

if you are interested in how this look in WN then talks and all this stuff starts on ch.63

Sicily has got to be one of the worst heroine, shes also plain as fuck.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is a well-thought-out story about a generic isekai protagonist who is made very interesting and organic through plot progression and evolving character interactions as well as developments. It knows how to handle its characters and how much power to crank into each and every one of them and have a wide worldbuilding. Is it a masterpiece? Not really. Is it good? Yes, definitely.

I've been enjoying this from chapter one. Haven't gotten bored of the premise because it has such a wide cast of characters and knows how to tie them in into the worldbuilding to create new scenarios every chapter. Art style is amazing and plot is well-paced. No characters are one dimensional here and even the side characters have at least one trait that makes them memorable.

One of my favourite is the antagonists. They're far beyond your average "take over the world" demons. (Slight spoiler)
They would twist outside politics after meddling within themselves for the sake of survival, not dominance. I've never seen these kinds of antagonists, ever. And instead of making them look weak, this instead makes them a force to wreck with.
I'd say that the antagonists are just as interesting, or even more, than the protagonists.

Users who are viewing this thread