Kenja no Mago

Sizilly....good lord what the actual fuck did the people at Funi think they were doing when they didn't even check the names put out by the website...it's even there as Cecilly...XP

Dex-chan lover
Do you think romanization from official anime site is better? Shishiry 😀

Fed-Kun's army
Is there any reason why Shin hasn't long since gated/teleported/flown to the Devil's castle while invisible and just obliterated them all at once?

better to just watch the anime.
its amazing, this kind of story is better as slice of life comedy as its anime depicted
they are also get rid of original's cringe stuff, you will miss nothing important no worries

EDIT
thanks @freestyle . lol i must be sleepy at that time
but still if theres something incorrect pls do tell me

Group Leader
@Aelth maybe just for the sake of plot. Or he could be like that guy from classroom of elite where shin is just playing with everyone or shin could be someone who does it for the sake of enjoyment. But my guess is... sake of plot

Dex-chan lover
this shit is so cringy, the MC and acquaintances relationship is riddled with braindead moments, lowkey wishing mc to die and the story shifts entirely to the antagonist guy.

Dex-chan lover
I have been reading 16 chapters in. And it's really great. Even though, I disappoint in how MC used magic and such.

But, the author knows how to develop a story and try to not to be cliches.

Aaaaaand dropped. are you fucking kidding me author? thanks to that fucker actual nice people died believing in the lies of the pug taht just wanter to fucking Rape the Main heroine and youa re going to end just like that? A "talk" srsly I know that this is not my story you do whatever you want with it but ffs you asians authors should learn to stop doing this "merciful" endings with enemies that cruel. ffs its the 4th manga that i love in this week that i'm dropping for the same silly shit.

Aggregator gang
@Serakym: There's a point to these merciful endings: There IS another way. You see so many movies and games at whatnot where you, the viewer, feels a rage in place for the MC that only a satisfying death will placate. When it doesn't, it frustrates you because now you have a misplaced rage. But the point is that not everything needs to end with death and violence, no matter how much someone deserves it. Take the Archbishop for example:
Yeah, on the surface he was a corrupt rapist and was enslaved by the demons this whole time, but what do we know about him pre-enslavement? Maybe before the demons appeared he was actually a noble leader and loved by many, but had hidden desires he kept locked away for the good of those around him and the demons just brought those desires to the surface. You see how he acted at the end? Point is, if he was murdered like that, we'd never know the truth, which could be a key point in tracking and taking down the demons.

For the record, I'm not telling you to give it another chance. Just saying there's more than meets the eye. Yeah. it's cliche and traditional in many ways, but its a cliche because it works too. Anyway just my two cents, you can take it or leave it.

Double-page supporter
@TwilightFaze if people wanted to see that they would stick to watching after school specials and dora the explorer, in the end the manga is full of boring cliches and tired tropes when it actually had a decent start.

Double-page supporter
man so many butt hurt commentators here. just drop the manga already if you wanted to see her get raped or something.

im glad this turned out how it did.

Aggregator gang
@firefox1234: That's an extreme way of comparing it, but I understand your disdain. The cliches are boring, not gonna argue, but as I said before they work. At this stage, you're gonna be very hard-pressed to find a story that DOESN'T use them or "tired tropes." The reality is you just read so much you are able to see these comparisons (which is a compliment, by the way! To be able to compare stories on that level shows how literate and cultured you are. Most people I know don't have the patience to sit down and read anymore.)

Again, not saying your viewpoint is wrong, I'm just saying I think you've read so much you became burnt out from it. It's more normal than people realize. Sometimes us readers need to take a few weeks off or so from manga.

Users who are viewing this thread