Kenja no Mago

Am i the only one annoyed by the fact that artifact-level gear gets destroyed by enemies which are average at best, but withstood attacks from higher tier devils? That's complete bs.

@Magnic Remember that during that battle the "higher tier" devils (scout team from the army) were not there to fight the Ultimates but to stall them so they could incite/find a weakness of shin.

It is kinda useless to cliffhanging there, because we already know the MC is OP and he is unharmed.

Does this ever improve past the magical toilets and everyone wanting one story?

Well all I have to say is this is total crap, no idea why people read this kind of shit. No story, no character cheap lines, can't really say any logically good thing about this

Hlz

@Kightray Its amusing how I was considered to be heretic for dumping on this several years ago when they first released episode 12 and coming to realization exactly how ginormous clusterfuck of stupidity this was.. apparently Im not only one anymore.

This isn't very good, but most importantly, this is a Japanese adult (generous: in his twenties) who lives on for 15 more years in this fantasy world to then fuck around with an actual 15 years old child.
If that isn't disgusting, I don't know what is.

Dex-chan lover
Main lead breaking the 4th wall on the first chapter:

Like.. why are you talking to the reader and act like they just respond dude?

Fed-Kun's army
@tonicwalter The state of the mind has nothing to do with the state of the body. From your point of view, Shin wouldn't be able to be with anybody at all. He wouldn't be able to be with a 15 years old because he has lived for more than twice that time (his soul was in his twenties and he lived for 15 more years) and he wouldn't be able to be with someone with his spiritual age because that would be the same case of disturbance, but in reverse.

If that isn't disgusting, I don't know what is.
This suggest that you don't know what should be considered disgusting.

Have you ever met a teen around its 15 who's more mature than adults in their 30's? I know I did because I was myself more mature than most adults, during my time as a teenager. That's basically what's happening with Shin in this story. His "past" only give him more maturity and mind openness than other kids his "new" age. There's also the point where living in a body for many years usually makes you forget about your past life unless something requires you to remember, making someone like Shin more of a 15 years old boy than his actual age. (This is a well known psychological effect seen investigation where any undercover agents must undergo an physical and psychiatric evaluation and, in most case, have some assistance as they were doing a role for so long that, sometime, they forget who they truly are.)

@donoghu : there is nothing that "should be considered disgusting", because that's not how disgust works.
your musings in regards to your own maturity i take with a mountain of salt because neither scenario whereupon you would reach that conclusion is flattering to you or the situation.
i take your point in regards to undercover agents losing themselves in their assumed role.

This is just stupid the mc can tp but no take your time by flying and let all people die

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

couldn't he just use gate and get back to royal capital? why the hell, a panel is showing shin and his friends are flying to their capital when they can just use gate? this manga needs to decide whether it gonna be based on crafting or fighting or magic based? The story, world devpmt seems too lazy......Author just arbitrarily, explain the stuffs what he wants and leave it in the middle just like that.....this whole fking manga is
step 1)shin copying earth tools into their world with nothing more than item+gem+some kanji(magic enchantment word)
step 2)every1 gets astonished by the shin's re-inventions
step 3)shin doesnt realize he is fking op
step 4)rinse and repeat the same
web novel is even worse than what this manga is.manga could have focused on 1 stuff, for eg, if he is going to invent and merchandise his findings, then manga should focus on manufacturing and trade related. spies, agrrements, store expansions, competitors, etc why does this garbage even got 50 chapters with some even having 60 pages.......mangaka's talent is wasted in this story.....

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Ah the flaw of making you MC so OP, giving them countless strong abilities without flaws. That you can't have tension without creating plotholes. Dear author; You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Users who are viewing this thread