Kichiku Eiyuu - Vol. 8 Ch. 56 - The One Who Came from the Demon World

Dex-chan lover
Man, the way the artist draws stirrup leggings are perfection.

Anyways, I bet Takamichi will be like, fawned over by the ladies of hell, because I’m pretty sure he’s fucked all of hell already

Thanks for mass translating this Silas! I love the comedic reactions of this manga, you are truly the MVP!

Thank you for the chapters, not all heroes wear capes, but you pushed this sentence to an other level : Not all heroes wear clothes. (Don't lie to me I know that your not translating with clothes on)

But yeah thanks a lot for your work !
Will you continue to translate it in the futur when new raws will come out ?

Group Leader
Thank you for the chapters, not all heroes wear capes, but you pushed this sentence to an other level : Not all heroes wear clothes. (Don't lie to me I know that your not translating with clothes on)

But yeah thanks a lot for your work !
Will you continue to translate it in the futur when new raws will come out ?
Say no more, I will

Dex-chan lover
wtf bro?

Holding hands in my goblin seggs mango?
thats too lood

qvAywx0.png
Spoiler that shit man.
We can't have that pure unadulterated handholding in our mongolian basket weaving forum.

Also Takamichi better save BIG goblin mommy.

Dex-chan lover
So now that Giantess Goblin Queen-chan has been betrayed and is about to be killed, should I imagine that, not only she will be saved, she will also swear loyalty to our protagonist?

Although I guess she won't be a recurring character, since Takamachi is likely to ask everyone to go back through the gate, including her. Sad... :(

Dex-chan lover
Silas my guy wtf this is an insane mass release lmaooooo
mad props dude i think i'd have stripped naked and walked into a siberian tundra before attempting such a task

Dex-chan lover
Why do I feel like MC is going to tame & keep the giant goblin girl

Dex-chan lover
man that trio of guys always manage to survive every ordeal they get caught up in. i'm talking about the trio with the dog in their party. at least i thought they were a trio but i feel like one of them is missing.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the insane work, Silas! It's always a joy to discover a manga to binge and a pain to reach the end and wait for updates, but you extended that nice period with those mass translation.

It sucks that the fun is over now, but this manga is surprisingly solid, so even individual chapters at a time I think would be more than enough to keep the interest in this.

It's a very silly and horny story, but it's still full of sense. Like this hierarchy of demons now, and why this invasion is not as apocalyptic as it seemed at first. That's something we could see right at the start: Hell seemed an alright place, and demons just another species in that diverse world. The problems come from barely evolved monsters and unfortunately here, those at the top that are crafty and malevolent.

Though, I got that the Fox lady is playing both sides so that she comes out on top, but then I'm not sure what to make of Oasis? Was she just a red herring for the true traitor, or was that just to say that the top of Heltiera has a shady side, hurting people so much that here it led to someone targeted by it, a Demon Eye girl, to betray everyone?

Finallly the Demon Queen can't die. She belongs in the harem, that's the rule

Users who are viewing this thread