Killing Bites

Fed-Kun's army
So, I'm about 10 chapters in... Is the female MC supposed to be completely unlikeable?

Dex-chan lover
whew, caught up to the latest chapter. =/ Should've paid more attention. :p

@deadlyShadow0 Depends on how the scanlation team decides to proceed. They usually wait for an entire volume release before starting working, and from the official Twitter page, it seems like it should be coming around September (but I might be wrong) !

Dex-chan lover
So. I have to ask. I got to chapter 31. Did they really just put those two in as initial characters to be disposed of later? Is the second half of what's currently available really a completely different story with the only relation being world history?
I for one don't find the battles interesting enough to continue this if they are going to introduce characters, give them story, only to trash them in the end...
Please let me know, and to everyone else, continue enjoying what you enjoy regardless of others (I stated my preferences purely so I could get the answer I need as quickly as possible.)

@Aricitic SPOILER WARNING
The two MCs leave is only temporary, the author wanted to change the setup for his story and decided to proceed this way.
You should be able to see them soon enough !

Ch 66: Definitely didn't expect that
Tiger would be off'd, or at least so they say. I ain't buying it fully.

About Tiger :
Apparently it's rubbish, he's back after 1 or 2 chapters. Not sure about that tho....
>.>

Hmmm. I didn't see that coming but it slightly turned me off on the manga. Losing interest with having to keep up with the other characters.

the tragedy tag is not for nothing. I think that i might hate the author slightly.....dont know yet .
That guy is pointing at the level of the HXH guy in term of use of disposable characters per chapter. I actually liked very much the tasmanian devil-girl.
In fact, after reading everything ...up to date (in a single day. Yes, i kinda liked it...) i think that i got quite fed up with this manga

Users who are viewing this thread