Kimi Dake ga Hontou - Ch. 7 - The Shape of Love / Real Love

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
yeah… having it release bi-monthly is really annoying.

It’s an interesting perspective but the whole sibling rivalry thing really tinges this romance with a lot of red-flags even without considering the age-gaps and traumas. Hoping this can be resolved without every relationship being destroyed…but I can only picture it going that way or like the shut-in slowly becoming more sociable and finding more people that accept him.

Dex-chan lover
That letter Kagami sent her friend, I wonder if it's related to what Kagami did to get back at Kyou for the Yuuta thing. Really wanna know what she did but also worried if it's really fucked up lmao
That time Kagami smashed her phone, her scratching her own nail bed until it bled, she's holding back a lot of emotions, she kinda scares me, I don't want to see her snap again, but she probably will

Dex-chan lover
My theory so far is that the sister got him in trouble for kissing the guy she also liked and now that he has someone he likes she wants to hurt him by taking him away, the "same way" he did when they were children.

Either way Kyou is clearly the best and correct choice. What's having a dick matter when he's that cute and loves you

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. I personally would've preferred a full release every 2 months. Reading partial chapters are just annoying, and you need to reread the chapter anyway.

Group Leader
That letter Kagami sent her friend, I wonder if it's related to what Kagami did to get back at Kyou for the Yuuta thing. Really wanna know what she did but also worried if it's really fucked up lmao
That time Kagami smashed her phone, her scratching her own nail bed until it bled, she's holding back a lot of emotions, she kinda scares me, I don't want to see her snap again, but she probably will
The paper telling everybody that Kyou kissed Yuuta and that's why he can't come to school anymore, and that nobody should be friends with him, had the same flower design as the letter that she sent to her friend later. So my interpretation was like Kyou's saying "I kissed the boy we were both interested in, and you made me a social outcast until we moved, and I thought that was the end of it". Though I guess there's the question of how the mom found out, or if Kagami did even more than that.

She's definitely got some anger bubbling underneath that ditzy nice girl surface. And apparently she's been holding a grudge for like 10 years, because Kyou stole her first crush? God help Kyou if she finds out what else he's been up to with Riki, lol.

Dex-chan lover
The paper telling everybody that Kyou kissed Yuuta and that's why he can't come to school anymore, and that nobody should be friends with him, had the same flower design as the letter that she sent to her friend later. So my interpretation was like Kyou's saying "I kissed the boy we were both interested in, and you made me a social outcast until we moved, and I thought that was the end of it". Though I guess there's the question of how the mom found out, or if Kagami did even more than that.

She's definitely got some anger bubbling underneath that ditzy nice girl surface. And apparently she's been holding a grudge for like 10 years, because Kyou stole her first crush? God help Kyou if she finds out what else he's been up to with Riki, lol.
OH SHIT, okay yeah I missed the stationary being the same, thanks! I was wondering why the letter was highlighted and only focused on the name haha. Hm but yeah you're right about the mom thing too, it feels like the class had just read the letter since the twins didn't have a chance to even go back to class yet after the school metting, so it couldn't have been that same letter that prompted the meeting to happen. Whoever told the mom, perhaps it just wasn't important so it wasn't addressed.
And Kagami is definitely been pretending like everything's fine but hella doesn't trust Kyou anymore for that, which I guess is... that makes sense I guess. Must've been a huge shock, since she both admires and relies on him, yet also realised that she can't trust him anymore. Pretending that something akin to betrayal didn't happen isn't exactly healthy for their relationship as siblings, and ngl, Kyou didn't exactly wait for kagami and Rikimaru to break up first like he's making it out to be in this chapter, so even if it was 10 years ago, he's still doing The Thing Kagami was upset about. Even if society is being unfair to Kyou, he's also being unfair to his sister. And even if she got hurt first, Kagami really went nuclear there huh.
I like Kyou, but just like Kagami, it feels like they're both desperate for their love to work out, even if they hurt each other in the process.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter and I know it isn't that easy but mc should basically embrace Kyou at this point.

Fed-Kun's army
My theory so far is that the sister got him in trouble for kissing the guy she also liked and now that he has someone he likes she wants to hurt him by taking him away, the "same way" he did when they were children.

Either way Kyou is clearly the best and correct choice. What's having a dick matter when he's that cute and loves you
I agree with him being cute but the way he handles his "love" is very concerning.

Fed-Kun's army

Well not much of a theory because there seems to be enough evidence that shows it as a truth.

Users who are viewing this thread