The 100 Girlfriends Who Really, Really, Really, Really, Really Love You - Vol. 6 Ch. 42 - Just a Totally Normal and Average Hair Styling Chapter

Group Leader
@Superoniichan Wait, are you looking to read it? I thought you already had considering you commented on the last chapter.
Alright, in a nutshell:
Pretty much the only thing this manga shares with To Love Ru is the rather large harem size. The MCs couldn't be any more different. The MC of this manga isn't afraid of the women in his harem, far from it. |
All the women in this manga add a fun dynamic to the group, and all of them distinctly different personalities. The manga also does a great job of having the MC interact with the harem members differently because of their different personalities and quirks. He adapts to their needs on a personal basis, which is actually pretty interesting considering the size of the harem.
All of this tied together with a wide array of comedic moments, often through the different personalities playing off of each other or the manga taking the piss out of itself, makes for a really fun and lighthearted read.
Absolutely worth it if you generally like manga in this genre. It's nice to see a harem MC that's fucking blasted on Love My GFs Juice. Rentarou is the next gen harem MC.

@SuperOniichan For example this manga already set's itself apart from wast majority of harem by sheer fact that Rentarou is in genuine mutual loving relationship with every single girl,there is no main girl and side girls,our boy is actively dating them,in 42 chapters he kissed them and told them "I love you" more then many romcom manga combined. Our MC is very likable,literally a love monster and ultimate boyfriend that is destined to have 100gf during the course of the story and he planned to commit to it to the end.Does it sound more concrete to you?

Thought this got axed for a second there till i saw that tiny note at the last panel saying that this is the first chapter of volume 6...Guess the trolls are still going strong.

Dex-chan lover
@L0ken At the moment it sounds like a pretty funny harem parody to me, which some people, for some reason, try to take quite seriously.

@DrHizzle For such a hilarious parody, the advice to read it sounds frighteningly serious.

Dex-chan lover
I would say bayonetta would sue for copyright infringement but the shark was jumped ten chapters ago

Double-page supporter
For a comedy, this manga was blasting off the charts with their quirk idea and epic 4th wall segmentation. 😂

I can almost imagine the author duo really having fun drawing and writing story for this manga.

In any case, we really really really really need something fun like this where manga majority filled with isekai franchise. Hoping it will bring some changes in the future development about story originality.

I am amazed at how this manga keeps getting stupider but yet I'm more and more engaged in tits insanity every chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread