Kimi wa Meido-sama - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Slightly Clumsy You

how the incident happened: she tried to move the broom but she used too much strength and broke it. The lower part of the broom hit the bucket, that was sent flying and landed on her head.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she never needed to clean the crime scene after killing the target, or just to take care of the aftermath after someone else killed a person, like after an interrogation. You'd think some skills in cleaning would be essential for a professional killer. Also, who the heck would bury the corpse or evidence in their own courtyard? Only a demented person or a heat-of-the-moment killer who panicked.

Dex-chan lover
I really really like her hair and how its done its cute and beautiful, lets me appreciate a short and long haircut at the same time i love it.

Im worried now she was, errmmmmm warming someones bed, with that sketchy "you have such beauty" line.

At first i thought they were gonna be family or something but it kinda seems like she'll fall for the dude?

Double-page supporter
Kid should throw her a bone and just order her to kill someone to keep her self-esteem up. I'm sure there has got to be someone he doesn't like and wouldn't miss.

Users who are viewing this thread