Kimi wa, Nina Janai - Vol. 3 Ch. 26 - That’s why I thought maybe one day...

Dex-chan lover
As far as things could've gone, and where they usually would've gone, this was much better.

I hate to break it to y’all, but I am aware of at least one more appearance of Mei-kun through the end of the series.
Don't spoil things, even if they seem insignificant.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, people need to not be mad at Mei. He seems like a generally stand up guy, as long as he doesn't spin into a dumb obsession.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly.. if Ao would now distance himself, it'd be somewhat understandable 😐

I mean he's just seen her holding hands with the guy who clearly said he loves her and tried MULTIPLE times to get between them, when she was there to meet up with him 😮‍💨

It's also weird how she just went along with him and even funnier is the fact that he said he'd support her, but not if he's a guy like "that" 🤨

Man has never supported anything he literally tried to make her unhappy every chance he got, by forcing himself between them 🫡

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, I actually liked him and think he'd have been a good match if the Male Lead had another option other than that B***h Ex......

Dex-chan lover
put some respect on mei kun's name, he accepted the rejection unlike certain other characters from other series's

Dex-chan lover
Wow, a male character that actually accepts the rejection and acknowledges that his love was one-sided. I'm actually impressed.

Dex-chan lover
NTR flags are getting crushed left and right! We're in the endgame now!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the scanlation

Edit: chin up lad :meguuusad:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Wow, a male character that actually accepts the rejection and acknowledges that his love was one-sided. I'm actually impressed.
Indeed! Mei took his shot and cried his tears. Now we can move on to the grand tradition of Second Male Leads moving on to a new romance; the side ship, or maybe he gets a dog.

Dex-chan lover
Blud needed to get rejected 6 time to finally understand that she in fact, does not like him :kek:

Dex-chan lover
Honestly she kinda jerked him around by telling him she may like him in the future. If you're the backup girlfriend or boyfriend you need to just cut your losses. Even if you do get together with them, they'll be willing to drop you as soon as something better comes along.

If 2nd love interest never told their feelings : "You should've been honest and told your feelings"

If 2nd love interest told their feelings : "Hah ok now go away"

I feel like I see many comments like this a lot in drama and romance titles. Maybe I'm just soft or people just don't have sympathy sometimes for other people

Users who are viewing this thread