Kimitte Watashi no Koto Suki Nandesho? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
We're starting to see why Shiramori likes him; He unafraid to be honest about his introversion. Where Shiramori tries to fit in with others' image of her, Soukichi accepts a little loneliness to avoid uncomfortable social pressure. They can stand to learn from each other. Shiramori needs to set her boundaries, and Soukichi needs to up his communication skills for the real world.

He's not a "beta cuck", just in unfamiliar waters. I can picture them being happy reading next to each other rather than being unhappy in a large crowd of superficial friends.

Dex-chan lover
i already finished volume 1 for the light novel , things get more 🫢 . wished this series was not dropped because i was really looking forward to volume 2

Dex-chan lover
i already finished volume 1 for the light novel , things get more 🫢 . wished this series was not dropped because i was really looking forward to volume 2
Volume 2 is available. It's volume three that we are waiting for. Hopefully the manga will go past were volume 2 ended. How did younlike the last chapter of volume one?

Dex-chan lover
God, i hate when mc act like a toddler, no stoicism at all.
This is it for me, you guys have fun.

Users who are viewing this thread