Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

reaaaally did not expect this. Really great twist. Guess erith is going to become the next demon king huh..

Fed-Kun's army
@Razberrie
ya bash isekai, but this is mostly going after the shonen trope of mc will never really loose outside of the character building arch, this one to be exact. bit spoilery but ill go in a bit more detail
next 2 'arcs'/places he goes, he finds people at or above his skill, gets in life or death fights, and shock of all shocks, he wins, but they paint the fights as will he wont he when we all know damn well he will win.

that was the most badass exile i've ever read. Wish they could update it faster. Thanks for your hard work "We Hate Isekai"

Dex-chan lover
Ah, this was so much better in the WN. I hate to be that guy but compared to that, here the scene is really abriged. It shows how much he was suffering, the parents seems like less of an assholes but somewhat more, the crowd reaction is amplified by much more, and every spectators as well. It's a shame they haven't adapted it properly.

Dex-chan lover
Literally this whole story could be resolved with a conversation

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop re reading this page every time someone posts and update. TOO STRONG

Dex-chan lover
After reading the available chapters a couple of times, why is there a romance tag in this? lol and a harem tag as well...?

Double-page supporter
haha great demon eirth spiral goes brrrrrrrrrr
fuck you dumbass dad and mom i don't know if you deserve redemption arc but you better hurry
eirth is running away
@TheGoldenExperience
2 more arc(ogre arc and slum arc) if im not wrong but they won't get him. one of demon king's general(not sure) will interfere and teleport him to another island

I've read this chapter so many time geez
Im so hyped up
and now I'll read a novel for the first time

Users who are viewing this thread