Kindan Shitei de Breakthrough - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

I'm honestly looking forward to when shit hits the fan. Given that the technique is a 'demonic breakthrough' I could see it ending all sorts of messed up ways, like he becomes an existence similar to the demon king and naturally messes with the world by existing. Several stories have monsters rampage and be strengthened by the presence of a Demon King in the world, so once he's about to be cut down for it the maid tries to save him and dies, pushing him to get revenge.

I honestly don't see it going that dark though, considering the demon king here was literally stopping humans from ending the world. I'm leaning towards the same guess as I had in previous chapters, that the Demon King is basically a guardian of the world's balance and becomes humanity's enemy as a means of stopping them from destroying themselves.

Dex-chan lover
@BusinessGL

My best bet, he saw how it'll repeat his past. If there is one person who even had a glimpse of the researchers work, it will spell ruin to everyone, including the users.

He couldn't take that chance, so he destroyed the town, and left everyone in ruin without anyone knowing why. Which is why he did it.

We know that the DL beat an Underground Dragon King (For whatever being that is), and how he held his place in power for sometime. What we don't know is how old he is.

So was it a threat to his power? Hardly a threat. Was he saving these people worse than death? Maybe, we don't have all the evidence on the table to say that he was.

@TheFollower

If that's a truth, then he's the only power known that stops humanity from killing itself. As for our MC, the Dark Knight route is open for him. They are not morally bad, but they do some questionable things, such as "I'm making sure he's dead" as they keep slashing at a corpse till there's nothing left.

"..not a drop out like others make you out to be..". MC is literally 4th best in school, 96% of the people who mocks him werent as good as him at the same age...

on page five or six, isn't that the "crybaby sore loser face" aqua uses, when she loses to kazuma at rock paper scissors?

Fed-Kun's army
He hasn't changed much Maid-san, he still looked up at your skirt without you knowing it. Hehehe, a great ability to have.

Ah yes, she truly is a" Miad of the Ragan family" xd

Nah, except this error, it was fun.

Dex-chan lover
text block cock block

Lol though, putting the eyes to good use.

Dex-chan lover
Destiny Stay Night?

Well, if you wanted to destroy the Demon Kingdom all they need to do is create Destiny Grand Order and the Demon King would put the kingdom into deficit with all those gacha pulls.

Dex-chan lover
This manga is sick.
I'll never drop it.
As long as Sadith doesn't lose at least.

"Kanon Nykon."

Wow.

Just wow.

It took me until the last panel to finally understand it.

*THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE*

Dex-chan lover
This story has quite the potential. The MC is dense like a log, but still better than most others and the humor is just right. Now it all depends on how the author will do him going evil. I see 4 options:

1) Demon King is still evil and brainwashes/controls/corrupts the MC into becoming evil. This would be unique, since it's rare to see a demon king that's actually bad these days. Also that would make the side characters do something, because he wouldn't be able to break out himself and some development in side characters is always good.

2) He decides himself he wants to be evil, bacause the world is shitty. Similar to first one, but a bit worse, since everybody actually do loves him, but he just misunderstands their intentions. Therefore, he doesn't really have any viable reasons to go evil.

3) He doesn't become evil, but people somehow find out he's helped by the demon king, so he gets exiled. This one is pretty generic and common, so it wouldn't be that good. Here he needs to prove demons aren't all that bad to be welcomed back.

4) He finds out that humanity is no better than the demons(which is foreshadowed with this guy developing magic of mass destruction) and once he confronts the king or whoever about it, he gets exiled. Also quite common, in this one he would need to destroy the bad guys to make everything good again and because the bad guys would have high positions of power, he would be framed as the enemy of humanity.

@Oculunus you’re right and wrong in the third option, it’s similar yet not quite, the demon king here is more of a real leader of a rising nation trying to unite the demons, by not being good but not evil per say either, he’s just a true leader who knows what’s best for his race

Users who are viewing this thread