Kingdom - Ch. 794 - Leaving The Roots Intact

Dex-chan lover
"who do you think you are to talk to me like that?" i think you're an absolutely useless general Ousen, your only claim to fame was doing nothing during the coalition war, if ousen lost his life here i think Qin's chances to take over china would improve...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

What an ending to this battle. I had faith that Ousen had some sort of strategy ready to turn the tides. Crazy that he just lost like that...
I'm SHOCKED that the man who just stared ahead and never gave any orders whatsoever lost. SHOCKED, I say!

Next chapter at least we'll finally get to see Shin again
and it looks like we'll focus after on the detachment from Yotanwa's army saving Hekibro

Dex-chan lover
Thinking back, has Ousen actually done one impressive thing to warrant his reputation? He got hyped up since all the way back as Mougou's second in command, alongside Kanki, yet I can't recall a single time he ever earned his reputation.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
i think you're an absolutely useless general Ousen, your only claim to fame was doing nothing during the coalition war,
1. ambushing ordo so badly that he was too scared to advance , so giving Ousen room to save Qin from Karin's soldiers is clearly not nothing
Thinking back, has Ousen actually done one impressive thing to warrant his reputation?
2. 2-layered locust strategy against gyou, and qi supplies - Ousen completely outplayed Riboku that war.
3. not as impressive, but keeping his army safe from freaking Renpa is decent - since it gave time for kanki, and shin to finish off the rest of that army so Renpa couldn't win by that time

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Fuck Ousen... Like telling peopel to be quiet and for the last chapter you did not say anything like he lost in a half day. This was just a sad couple of chapters to see. With Qin just getting destroyed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm SHOCKED that the man who just stared ahead and never gave any orders whatsoever lost. SHOCKED, I say!

Next chapter at least we'll finally get to see Shin again
and it looks like we'll focus after on the detachment from Yotanwa's army saving Hekibro
Do we happen to know if Shi-Ryou is actually dead, or just appears so (by losing consciousness or something)?

Dex-chan lover
Qin got nerfed hard, Riboku is such a charismatic antogonist I wonder Hara sensei prolonging Zhou conquest for the sake of keeping him revelant as long as he can. At this point I slightly felt this overstayed it welcome. Also, I cant imagine losing him as main antagonist, since resolving character conflict between Shin and Riboku I don't think the next one will topped the "fire of will" exchange.

The recent Kanki exposition is so good and impactful storywise, while the previous fight between Shin and gen.Gakuhaku (the big round guy with round war mallet) fell off atleast on my side of expectation, though overall battle of the cliff is amazing.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm.. well it seems he just lost.
But it really makes me wonder why he didnt retreat earlier, if theres one thing we cant criticize ousen for is his ability to pull out before things get messy.
If there was really no big plan, at least theres gotta be a reason for why he let things continue for so long.
Was he just being arrogant? Did his shukai plains victory inflate his ego too much?

Dex-chan lover
I know it's following history and stuff but goddamn I'm so ready to just be done with Zhao and Riboku by now. Instead, we're gonna have another "regroup and try again" arc

Users who are viewing this thread