King's Concubine

Aggregator gang
rather good shoujo series I'd say. please continue the good work!

Fed-Kun's army
I figured out what I dislike about this story or what keeps me from getting interested. It's that all of those females are brought there. I'd much rather the Demon King himself find a girl and pick her. Maybe let the MC still see her friends. I really don't like the Demon's character. I just think it's bad and annoying design for a character to have.

Well well well... I find myself enjoying a shoujo romance once again... BTW, the translator is a Demon Queen? I had a giggle reading that, hope we get that 50 comments now and our majesty can forgive the delay :)

Aggregator gang
this webtoon is korean but you write the title in japanese.........

I hope the Demon King will be more likable than these annoyingly-disgusting idiots

Double-page supporter
@ojoudere scanlator is probably using the japanese translations as their basis. So KR>JP is official but JP>EN is done by Squiggles.

Group Leader
Someone should fix the tag on this thing
It's Korean not Japanese
Even if the translator is translating from a Japnese source that doesn't change the fact that it's a Korean original work

Aggregator gang
sounds a lot like another series I read a long time back about the devil waking up and finding his home full of girls cause while he was sleeping someone rewrote the history books and said he demanded humanity prepare 1000 "wives" as sacrifices to him or something like that
I actually even remembered the title in spite of how long ago I read it, it was Shina Dark
(finished typing about how I didn't remember it then it just popped into my head so I deleted that line and put it in)

I LOVE THE END OF YOUR CHAPTERS XD THESE IMAGES !! IT'S EXCELLENT !!
And thank you for your translations !!

So...gotta say...maybe it was just meant as a joke or off-handed comment, but I feel like WAY too many ppl are “shipping” (I hate even using the word) same sex characters (like the translator “shipping” Rupia and head maid, asking “who’s with her/him/whomever” and all that) simply because it’s “trendy” to do so. Yeah, so, a lot of us like gay ppl just fine, doesn’t mean we want to see ALL characters in anything we read, see, or hear about, in homosexual relationships, and if we did then to say so publicly under these conditions is still a bandwagon and feels contrived. Anyways, I realize I’m ranting and maybe the translator meant nothing of it on THIS occasion, but I’m seeing a lot of this going around and it’s bugs. A lot of the gay ppl I know don’t care for it either, they’re tired of being such a spectacle of. I’m going to get off my soapbox now, thx for playing, LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread