Kishuku Gakkou no Juliet - Vol. 13 Ch. 88 - Romio, Juliet and Elections IV

Trust me,I Just made an account for this one. i just wanna say,YOU ABSOLUTE MAD LADD. twas wonderful chapter tho

Fed-Kun's army
Holy shit that escalated quickly just like the chapters ...

About the spoilers shit.. it's not really a spoilers when he did not do anything and fuck his harem.

Oh wow ? Thank you for the translation. Hope you will keep it up and translate the chapter 89, the one that will be released next week ?

lol so they gonna jump chapter like that?? i'm grateful though..
if u guys wanna know what happened before better read the raws where Romeo and Percia relationship were exposed by that new bitch..

Reon’s all gungho about this is because of her past. She was happily living with her parents and step siblings in the countryside in Touwa. Then her mom’s side of the family found her and forcibly brought her back to West and married her off to some unknown noble. Reon was devasted because her relatives did this. Her relatives are a bunch of dickheads. That was what ticked Reon’s nerve and she became the way she is now. Too bad that her dad wasn’t given much attention, only her mom.

In summary, she doesn’t want anyone else to suffer the same fate as her.

this was uploaded by someone from another group.
its the latest chapter and it comes with a big cliffhanger, he probably tough that it will be fun to mess with the to groups that are trying to catch up to the latest chapter.
sniping so far ahead is in poor taste.

Oh, and right now we are on the current chapter. Well, yeah?

Should we are all happy that our beloved manga has 20 chapters on the gap that being untranslated?

Well, yeah.

Sniping is fine if you put more chapters, but why just one and leave the rest being untranslated?

That's a mess.

I thought the situation in /a/ is out of hand. They can't control the damage right now.

Ahaha, how cool is the idea of "everything for the uploaders" without any rules now, huh? :-D This is on the opposite side of the scale with death threats, I assume? :-D

The chapter... Jump for 20years in the future. Our current world was in the 20 years before this chapter from the parallel world. No wonder I feel confuse. Will the time paradox be in effect after this, and will we find the one with the advantage in the prefect election is actually Leon and not Inuzuka and Persia... .?? Lets wait for 20years in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread