Kissmanga has kissed goodbye to their servers: Refugees welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supporter
I nailed, typical of that guy to close up his sites as soon as he smells trouble. I don't doubt he will open another one, not sure soon or not. Again, he's done this kind of thing before. And yes, people back then also lost all of their data and works that they uploaded on his site, manga bookmarks honestly pale in comparison lol

I've joined this site not a long ago, and I already love it. There are so many things to customize and adjust for yourself to read and browse - I just know that many of the freshly welcomed refugees will like it too.

Welcome!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, what were any of you doing using those sites anyway? They were one of the most cancerous of aggregators.

Dex-chan lover
What a blessing.
Now all of those hundreds of discus comments I wrote in pure moments of rage and insanity will be either deleted forever, or be increasingly unlikely to be accessed by anyone. Finally, no necroposts about stupid shit I wrote 5 years ago.

Contributor
@Gimmy

Often, the most informed people of the community are the minority. Most readers don’t particularly care about aggregators so long as they can read their free mangies.

I know this is a sweeping generalization, but after MangaRock went down and we suddenly got an influx of posts saying “OMG MANGAROCK SHUT DOWN WHAT DO” while ignoring the search bar, it feels like I’ve overestimated the anime/manga community somewhat.

@Gimmy What do you think will happen when the circle narrows down, and MD will have everyones attention. End of the line.
Even if small aggregator sites emerge, the bigger ones will keep falling for whatever "reason" they claim.

@konzolmester

To what I been looking into Well kissmanga fallen because they use Blogspot as an image hosting server. Blogspot is own by Google and has much poorer encryption then google drive. The DMCA just need to send a notice to Google and the nuke drop. So if Mangadex not hosting on Blogspot, it probably is find.

😖😖😩RIP to Kissmanga and kissanime

I actually cry because this is one of the best site that we could have I mean this was our childhood and now its been taken away from us now it became dust again just like mangarock and animeheaven .
consider kiss site start at 2008 or 2012 either anime or manga, was just like days when they got banned
this was my childhood along with Animeheaven and And mangarock and it was taken away from us . It was really disappointing just to see this Gold site just got banned, will we cannot complain since is just pirated but man this was the good stuff Literally the good stuff. for people who lost hope,
animator ,Author, or Director maybe ? will collab with youtube so Anime can get free to watch this will be in full maximize
not with some fcking backround and they are putting Subtitle t
hough there are still some site there that you can watch for free you can even watch from facebook lmao (just Sharing).

Anyway F to pay RESPECT kissanime and kissmanga they were the best .😩😖😭

Fed-Kun's army
Scary!
I used Km and Ka Long ago...sad.
Al these talks making me scared.
is it possible of them taking down md too?
Asking since i dont know much about these stuffs.

Contributor
Everyone always says to press 'F' to pay respects, but what key should we use if we want to pay DISrepects? 'Ⅎ'?

Ok, but that makes me honestly uneasy about my bookmarks here... is there a way to export them here?

Farewell, my paradise. Kissanime & Kissmanga.

Memories will be remembered...Wise old men, bookmarks, fellow cultured brethren and...

“you wont last 5 mins playing this game” bs

right in my kokoro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread