Kiwotsuke na yo, Onee-san. - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
tbh, i wish the author could explain why Mai's body is way too adultish. i wish there was a plottwist where she actually not a child, but eh... i guess it is what it is since its ended.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like I was bamboozled... I questioned my interest in yuri over this manga and I feel like my self reflection was for nothing...

At least, it was funny 😐

Dex-chan lover
tbh, i wish the author could explain why Mai's body is way too adultish. i wish there was a plottwist where she actually not a child, but eh... i guess it is what it is since its ended.
Some people just mature super fast. I knew a girl back in fifth grade who was taller than most of the teachers. Biology be weird, yo.

Dex-chan lover
lPQEKQE.png

Dex-chan lover
What a very normal ending...
Okay , then please go make S2 , when Mai already highschool , Tae become a single mom but have a close relationship with Mado... And the other kid.. ugh i forgot her name, make her become,, villain?! yandere ? Whatever..

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I mean...ehhhh.

I guess the author technically wasn't a coward; this is probably as explicit and unambiguous as we were gonna be shown regarding their relationship. I still expected a little bit more than what we got, but it's fine. I know myself and I know I just wanted to see the two of them do saucy things before the end knowing full well that was highly unlikely.

I just wish it wasn't so painfully obvious that this ending was a phoned-in rush job. But it could have been worse I suppose. I appreciate all the peeps who saw this through to the end.

Thank you for the translation.

Dex-chan lover
They drop the tittle, so nice
So, i supposed the OL was confessed by her friends when she was younger but she stuckn for reasons
And now she can wait for Mai, is kind of incomplete but at last end happily

oophm conflicted…do I want to see a pedofile in action? No. Do I want to see two people who love each other be able to explore that love? Yes. I kept waiting for some plot twist of Mai actually being nearer Onee-san's age but for some reason had never gone to school. I think the confusion lies more with Mai also seeming to have the poise and understanding of an adult. Is that because of her body development or does she really have that kind of perception already? We never got to see Mai and Onee-san interact in a situation that would most definitely have different reactions from an adult with life experience and a child without life experience to be able to see how they would work as a couple dating. That being said, they don't necessarily have to act and interact with the world as a "normal" couple would. Yep, conflicted.

Aggregator gang
Surprised so many people have never read Yuzumori-san and didn't already know exactly how this would end. Can't wait for the extras.

Aggregator gang
Getting axed aside, I think more manga should do title drops in their last panel.

Dex-chan lover
man here i was thinking they were gonna do some kind of "she's been in a coma since the age of 5" plot twist but no shes actually just a child

Dex-chan lover
Really sucks this got axed. I felt like we were only about halfway through. The Christmas chapter felt pretty solidly like the middle. Still, the mangaka did pretty well and managed to pull out an acceptable ending.

Dex-chan lover
Some people just mature super fast. I knew a girl back in fifth grade who was taller than most of the teachers. Biology be weird, yo.
yeah, there are also some girls in my country who grew taller fast in their elementary school years, but not for having big breasts and curvy hips like how sexy adult woman look like. not to mention her mother is tiny, so i wonder where did she got that DNA lol, might be from her grandma.

Group Leader
I was gonna give this a solid 8, but the last arc happened and everything feels pointless. An after story or epilogue would definitely make things better. It was great while it lasted. 7/10.

Aggregator gang
This ending just feels super flat. Like it wasn't bad but it didn't really illicit any emotion or feelings in me in a good way either. I almost wish they averted expectations in some way with the teacher because atleast I could be surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread